RUN

"Mom, there's more coming", Claude alerts as she comes in with Cassandra behind. I'm too shocked to ask. "Just great! Just great! Just a week after she dies. They're cowardly asses decided to come out", yells aunt Angelica, pacing around. What does my mom have to do with this? Who's coming or what's coming? Is it those ugly disgusting things? I can't think straight!
"What's going on here?! Can someone please explain!!!" I finally asked.
My aunt and cousins were quietly staring at me in shock. They shouldn't be shocked.
"She's her legacy. The carrier of her power. Without him, she's just a dangerous beacon. Easier to fetch since he's her protector and guardian. The expert of weapons- why did she do this? Why didn't she just keep them close? She took what they needed to remember. In order to survive. Now they know that she's alone with him", Claude says as she gets towards me. "But they don't know what she did to them. Which is good but doesn't solve the problem that she can't remember who she is if only she's close to him. How is she going to defend herself without him? Mom, we have to help her! We have to at least tr-".
"ENOUGH!" My aunt interrupts. Claude steps away. "We don't have time Claude, okay. We can't do anything. We can't keep her around anymore. She has to find him. Their mother shouldn't have left this early and I know what her plan was supposed to be. They're too young to face this. But we don't have a choice. It is time for her. It's time for her to face this on her own", my aunt says as she's looking at me with emotional eyes. I still don't know what's going on. "Lecdi has to do this on her own. We can't be helping her since this is her quest. Listen to me carefully, I can't tell you but trust me on this okay. After your mom died, did she mention a boy named  Gideon Legend?" My aunt asks me desperately.
"Yes-s-s to find him", I answered so confused.
"Okay, you have to find him. He's the key to everything. Everything your mom tried telling you before she died. He's the key to everything. Don't trust anyone. Okay! You have to believe me. This wasn't how it was supposed to happen. Find him, Lecdi! Stay low, don't try getting attention from anyone until you find Gideon Legend. If you heard a whisper inside you trust it but no humans".
Someone jumped into the glass window. Lurching towards me. Cassandra quickly throws a knife making it step back.
"Run Lecdi! Find Gideon Legend! Your mom will come bac..."
Was all I heard as I ran for my life.