Gazing over my shoulder I watch how my teacher rips the package open with his teeth. Jesus this man is sexy on a whole other level. I look forward again and feel Mr. Depps finger pushing the panties I wear to the side. He runs his thumb down between my folds, getting somewhat of a clue how wet I am for him. I pleasantly sigh at what he's doing with his fingers to me for just a second.

Mr. Depp coughs lightly before I feel him sliding inside of me. I bite hard on my lip and squeeze my eyes together as he keeps on moving forward until his pelvis touches my butt. Damn. There's a low sigh coming from behind me as he moves his hip back, then thrusts deeper again. I moan softly.

Biting hard on my lip I listen to the sound of our skin slapping together as my teacher behind me goes faster and harder with his moves. We're rocking forward and backward. His hands grab deep in my hips, letting me feel his fingers between my skin. It hurts but good. I gasp again from how good he's giving it to me, making my legs starting to shake. I grab onto the desk a little tighter to not lose my balance and sigh deeply. "Fuck, yes." I curse and let my head hanging.

Mr. Depp leans a little more forward and loses his grip on my hips. He grabs onto my covered breasts instead and gently squeezes and massages them. He lowers his head and licks a wet line from my upper back to my neck. His hot breath makes me shiver as it comes off cold on my skin.

Placing my hands under my shoulders I push my torso up from the desk and quickly turn around. Mr. Depp seems stumbled at first before I pull him to the chair I've been doing assignments in for the last couple of Sundays. He sits down with a sigh and watches how I place my legs on either side of his lap to sit down on his dick. It is then again that I feel how big he is. He watches in adoration how he enters me again and has a hot damn sexy smile spread across his lips.

Placing my hands on his shoulders I sit up and down on his thighs, having him sliding in and out of me. It's a fast and hard sex we're having but damn how I enjoy that! Mr. Depp leans his head back from the pleasure I'm giving him with my body and it turns me on even more. He's having his hands on my hips, supporting the way I hop on his lap. I moan pleasantly again with a higher tone than before as I can feel the end building up inside of me.

I grab the backrest of the chair for support and throw my head back. "You're doing good, baby." Mr. Depp groans and starts running his hands all over my body again, touching and squeezing everything he gets between his fingers. Then he slaps my right butt cheek, most likely leaving a red spot behind.

I'm getting a little exhausted on his lap. Mr. Depp could probably tell from how I slowed down. He grabbed my thighs and stood up from the chair with me on him. I'm surprised at how easy it looked like for him. He keeps me up like that, carrying me as if I weighted nothing and thrusting inside of me. He moves his hips fast and hard against me and looks into my face as I moan again. Damn, he feels so good.

"Gimme one more moan." He commands and sits me down on the desk again. He keeps his hand on my lower back, making sure I wouldn't move too much. It is now that he slows down the movements. Therefore he's coming deeper and it gives me the rest, honestly. Moaning deeply I quickly place my hands on the tabletop and cum over the dick of my goddman teacher.

Mr. Depp slows down even more and leans himself forward, sliding inside of me as far as he comes and having his hands now beside mine. My eyes roll back before I close them and slowly breathe out. I can feel how my heart's beating heavily in my chest. It's hot around us.

I'm still panting a little with my eyes closed. I feel my temple dripping and to be honest my whole body feels hot. Like fire instead of blood runs through my veins. Nothing I've ever really felt before. My eyes open when Mr. Depp leans his wet forehead against mine and deeply breathes out as well. It is then that my brain starts working again.

Only a moment later my teacher looks down to me with his gorgeous eyes and raises the corner of his mouth into a soft grin. He lifts his hand and is about to lay it on my cheek when I literally flee and get off of the desk. "Alright alright." I chuckle uneasily, "this, uh, really wasn't part of the discussion I had planned!".

Mr. Depp laughs. He disposes the condom before pulling up his pants and standing to his feet again. "Yeah I didn't see that comin' either. Do you want to order something for lunch?". Wow. He be taking it cool. I am about to retort and convince him to have a talk and clear everything out when the thought of keeping my mouth shut and to not talk with him or anyone about what just happened seemed very nice and useful to me.

"No, thanks. I'll go now." I say and quickly grab my bag from beside the chair. I hear Mr. Depp calling out my name as I walk towards the door but I don't stop to turn around. I do quite the opposite which is pushing the door open and getting away from his office as fast as I could.

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

Yeah I really fell in love with this song and wtf we got to the patch we've been waiting for!

Thank you very much for reading

Please vote and comment what you think!