Before I could exit I grab the door and push it shut. I see him slightly jumping in his spot as I do so. "What the fuck." He goes. "You know that you behave like a goddman child! What are you being such a prick for?". Mr. Depp frowns deeply and raises a finger at me, "don't you dare talking to me like that. I still am your teacher!".

"Oh yeah? You could've been more by now," I laugh even though there's nothing funny about this very situation, "but for whatever reason you keep ignoring me. Could you at least let me explain and tell you that I had nothing to do with this crab you're being mad about?". He shakes his head, resting his hands on his hip as he starts walking back to the desk. "I do not have time to discuss with you, Jones.".

"Well you better have because that's what we're about to do now." I say. What I'm doing right now is what I would definitely do in such a situation, yet I'm surprised from myself at how determined I feel right now. I've never raised my voice like this to a teacher. I follow him with quick steps and reach out for his arm to have him face to face with me. As soon as I touch his arm he abruptly turns around to me. Because I've been walking so fast I accidentally almost bump into him.

Judging by the sharp breath he takes he didn't see that coming either and was about to retort something. However, now it's both of us being quiet and just looking at each other.

I gulp and look down to his lips. I swear I didn't mean to. As if he knew, he licks them, leaving a glitter above the skin. "You sure you want me to go?" I breathe quietly against his lips as I come a little nearer. Mr. Depp stays silent and watches me. Somehow I can get my eyes off of his lips to look up into his eyes again. But they're not looking back in mine. It takes me about two seconds to realize what is going to happen before it happens.

Throwing my arms around his neck, my teacher steps closer to me and presses his heart shaped lips on mine. I feel electrified as soon as it happens and go onto my tip toes to not let the kiss be broken by an unintended move. With wild movements Mr. Depp and I share a sloppy kiss with too much desire to embody. It's like I don't even think anymore but let my body take what it apparently wants at any cost.

Suddenly I can feel my teacher's hands on my hip. He prostrates a little before hooking me up and carrying me by holding my thighs. I tightly wrap my legs around his waist and lay a hand on his cheek as the wild kiss we share continues. It is like we don't have enough time to enjoy it but rather need to let out all the energy we've been saving up for the last couple of weeks.

I can hear he's walking somewhere and the next second he sits me down on the desk, standing between my legs and pressing his torso against mine. I take my hand from his cheek to support our weight by placing it on the desk. At least I intended to. I layed my hand on a pile of papers which falls over and spreads on the floor. I quickly pull Mr. Depp along with me when I lean a little further back.

Then he grabs my hips again and pulls me nearer to the edge. It helps me sitting further up again. I gasp as Mr. Depp suddenly leans his pelvis forward, letting me feel the bulge in his pants at my crotch. I break the kiss and breathe heavily as for the last minute I didn't get the chance to breathe a proper breath. I'm having my forehead leaned against his. Still panting a little, my hands make their way down to his hip to get rid of his pants. Again I do not think about it.

I grab the belt he's wearing and unbuckle it impatiently. I don't look into his eyes. I'm afraid that I'll stop with what I'm doing if he looks at me. Then Mr. Depp steps back with his arm around my waist, getting me off of the desk again. I was afraid this thing would be over now but then he suddenly turns me around and pushes my torso down on the table. I breathe in surprise and grab hold of the edge. Wow.

While I was pulling up my dress Mr. Depp speaks up in a deep voice, saying "have a look in the second drawer.". I look beside me and open the second from bottom drawer under the desk. I have to smirk when after I push some stuff to the side, it reveals three condoms. I reach out for one and pass it to him by laying my hand on my back.