Hurt

Sits and eats you no what's up let begin

_

I waited till after school to ask him it was probably for the best how ever I wasn't able to find him. Then I heard a bunch of people yelling in the school yard. I saw Childe and Dottore as well as other kids kicking and throwing kazuha's stuff as well as him. I open the window and jump out the end floor window and land in front of Kazuha everyone went silent so did Childe Dottore and kazuha. Who where shocked from me jumping out the window and not dying.

"Wooh dude that was cool. Never knew you where a stunt guy." Childe says and laughs.

"Shut it...now what is going on here why are you all picking on him?." I say in a pissed tone.

"Oh you never where told he is gay and likes boys that's the one reason he came here in the first place. He was picked on in his old school. Say wanna help beat him." Kazuha looks at me and looks down and holds his arm in pain.

"No. Now leave him alone." I walk to kazuha and and help father his stuff and place it in his bag. I carefully help him up. I noticed his white sweater is now red on the sleeves. I then took ahold of his arms and seen the cuts and bruises and scars I never seen a kid with this much scars I've met and seen people who had depression and who cut but not as bad as him. This was serious what in his life happened I'm sure he did that not because of being gay...

"Wooh wait scaramouche your helping this loser has hell frozen over?!" Dottore says in a snarky tone.

"Yes because as you can see he needs medical attention dip shit." I bring him to the nearest hospital and they took him I sat down. and waited.

"Hello are you the boys friend? He'll be fine and has medication for it. He'll be out in a moment." I sat there not knowing what to do.

"Ah your still here I thought you would have left by now." I look over at him.

"Sigh usually I would but I...wanted to know if your alright? And how you became a cutter and on top of that your so malnourished the nurse told me your underweight do you not eat?" Kazuha looks down.

"No...I do once in a while. But not alot I can only stomach small portion like bread and other small things or snacks." I stare at him. I grab him by the arm which because a known habit to do. I drag him to the cafe and ask him if he wants anything I'll pay.

"What no you don't have to besides my mom will get mad if I don't obey her" I look at him.

"What do you mean get mad? Is she the one abuses you at home? Kazuha goes silent.

"Sorry you don't have to answer." I say as I placed the orders for us.

"Mmm no...I'll tell you... You see growing up I lived a happy life it was up until I turned 13 I began to start having feelings for guys. And not girls I was scared to tell my parents so I kept it to myself and then I told my closest friends and then they started spreading rumors of me. The whole school then knew about it which the teachers called my parents and told them about it." I look at him his eyes began to tear up and his voice started shaking.

"My father was horrified he would beat me and sent me to bed with no food this lasted a week. My mother on the other hand tried to protect me from him but was beaten and practically raped her. He then threw her out of the house.... locking me in and her out."

He lets out a deep breath.

"He then said, If your gay then you wouldn't mind if I fuck the shit out of you. Which he did he forced himself on me and raped me. It kept happening for 3 months he even got his guy buddy's to rape me. At that point I was broken still am. My mother finally broke and called the cops and he was taken away. Then we moved 3 times until now...and here I am." He takes a small sip of his tea.

I was in shock his father beat him and also raped him. That's not human this kid suffered so much he was broken and alone. I...I feel like I should protect him.

"Kazuha...let's give each other's phone number if you need help or someone to talk to I'll be there... I'll be your friend." I give him a small smile he tears up. And nods and hands me his number I put into my phone and he does the same.

"Also I'll help you get meat back onto your body your way to underweight. Get anything from the list of food here got it!" I yell at him. He jumps and nods and looks at the menu...and sees the price.

"A-are you sure these all look expensive!" Kazuha says.

"It's fine I'm rich and live in a 7 bedroom mansion." Kazuha's soul nearly left his body when I told him.

"Wow no wonder your bitchy." Scaramouche eye twitches.

"Exactly what do you mean by that" he says in a pissed off tone.

"Ah it's just that rich people are always rude and selfish."

Scaramouche sits there and sighs.

"What ever I guess I'm not mad or grumpy just eat and drink ok!"

Kazuha nods and slowly eats his food and feels sick since he's not used to it.

"Thanks for buying me food. I should head home my mom will be worried." I nod and watched him get up.

"See you tomorrow scaramouche." With that he walks off.

So he has that type of dad hope to never see his bad side if he has one. I get up and leave to go home.

"I hope things go good tomorrow."

_

Well here is this chapter hope you like it!