-Part 1-

Song: Baepsae by BTS

Author POV

You are watching BTS perform at a concert from backstage. Soon they start performing Silver Spoon. You look at Namjoon and you get needy. You go into the bathroom and take your pants off. You rub it still with your panties on. After a couple seconds you take your panties off and finger yourself. You start moaning. You insert your two fingers in your pussy. You go faster and faster. Soon you turn into a moaning mess. You didn't keep track of the time but you hear a knock on the bathroom door.

Namjoon: Baby, I know what you are doing. Open the door.

You open the door.

Namjoon: Why didn't you just tell me you were needy.
Y/N: Because I didn't wanna get the ARMY mad.
Namjoon: Baby, they won't get mad. They support our relationship.
Y/N: Go back to they concert, babe!
Namjoon: No babe. Since you're needy I'm gonna pleasure you.
Y/N: Ok babe. Just don't be to loud.
Namjoon: No one said we were gonna be quite?

As he says that he unbuckles his belt and takes his pants and boxers off. He sits on the toilet and signals you to sit on his lap. He pushes himself inside of you making you throw your head back in pleasure. He starts thrusting very fastly making you a moaning mess. He sucks on your neck. He finds you good stop because you start moaning even more. Finally he finds your G-spot. You moan louder.

Namjoon: Did daddy finally find your G-spot?

He says hitting your G-spot over and over again making you moan louder.

Y/N: Y-yes d-daddy.

You say moaning into his ear.

Namjoon: What a slut you are.

He says going way faster than before.

Y/N: Daddy I'm cumming!

You say realesing your cum on his dick. Soon you guys hear a knock on the door.

Yoongi: Guys I know what you guys are doing in there.

Find out what happens next.