"Did you cry? You, cried, didn't you?" Jin asked.

"No. I don't cry--"

Namjoon's laughter was a dead giveaway. 

"You so totally did!"

"Okay fine, I did," Jisoo surrendered earning another ear-shattering squeal from the girl--and guys too. "But who wouldn't? He was so cringe-y I couldn't take it."

"Liar!" Chaeyoung accused. "You totally loved it!"

"I won't admit to anything!" Jisoo announced and folded her arms. 

"Wait a minute." Lisa suddenly said as she stood up. She turned towards Hoseok. "Is there a bathroom close to this meeting room, oppa?"

"Uh... When you exit through that door, there's one to your left."

With one nod and a hand on her mouth, Lisa went running towards the said bathroom. All heads turn towards Jungkook.

•••

They all were very happy for the two. And in celebration, they gathered a few of the couples' friends and held a small get together in one of HYBE's function halls. Some staff members even placed a few party lights and speakers so that they can replicate a "night club" vibe. Yoongi volunteered to be the DJ. 

"Now, why the long face, Jungkook?" Hoseok said as he approached Jungkook who clearly didn't look pleased. "Where's Lisa?"

Jungkook frowned as he pointed at her girlfriend chuckling next to Yoongi as the latter taught her how to DJ. Hoseok couldn't help himself but laugh at how petty their youngest was when it came to Lisa. 

"Calm down, Kookie. That's just Yoongi hyung. He won't steal Lisa away from you. Plus, don't you trust your girlfriend?"

"I do. But he's her bias. She won't even leave his side since this afternoon," he whined earning another laughter from the older guy. "It's not funny."

"Oh, Kookie. You're too pure for this world."

"Hey," Jin said as he approached the two while holding his own beer. "What's going on here? Why does Jungkook look like he's about to throw a tantrum?"

"He's jealous of Yoongi because he's Lisa's bias."

"And?"

Hoseok pointed at the two clearly having fun while they played with music. Jungkook seethed at the scene before him and took Jin's drink from his hand before chugging it clean. 

"Woah there, Kook," Jin laughed. "You don't want to get drunk now, would you? How else will you stop your hyung from stealing your girl?"

Jungkook scowled at his two teasing hyungs and grabbed himself another drink from the table. A little while later, Jimin decided to join them. 

"What's wrong with him?" the guy asked as he say next to Hoseok, crossing his legs. Jin answered the guy by pointing at Yoongi and Lisa. Jimin's mouth formed an "O". "Lisa's always been close to hyung even before. Well aside from Taehyung, that is."

"Come to think of it, Yoongi is quite fond of Lisa," Hoseok commented. Obviously trying to mess with their maknae. "She's the only one aside from Namjoon who can freely enter and exit his Genius Lab. I even remember him playing some songs for her before."

"Really?" Jin feigned innocence. "I guess he does like Lisa. I mean, Lisa did say her ideal type is someone older and can take good care of her. Yoongi's older by four years and he can cook well. Total husband material. And a bit of a bad boy, I think. Girls like that."