Jungkook gasped at the bluntness of his girlfriend. Again, a certain feeling of 'this scene is quite familiar' struck him.

"Huh? What gave you that idea?"

"This is the second time I've gotten drunk and ended up inside your room but still, nothing happened," she stated. "Am I really your girlfriend? Are you the 'marriage first' type of guy? Because if you are, I won't make any promises. A face like this and a body like that, I'm no fucking saint, Jeon."

South Korea is known for having one of the fastest internet connection around the world. Too bad it didn't apply to its citizens 'coz Jeon Jungkook is a hopeless case. His ability to comprehend what his girlfriend just said compares with a  3G or even 2G connection. Cute, but really frustrating.

"W-What?"

Lisa rolled her eyes. Her head already pounding and the idea of her boyfriend not wanting her is quite damaging to her ego.

"Nevermind," she said and hopped off the bed.

But before she could leave, Jungkook grabbed her wrist and pulled her back into the bed.

"What?" she spat. Lisa was hungover and frustrated. She has every right to throw a tantrum.

"You... you want to have sex?"

"Well, duh?"

It's not that she's in a hurry or something but a part of her craved for intimacy with him. Jungkook's a very attractive guy plus she has feelings—strong and romantic feelings, for him.

"But... Are you sure? I mean, it's a big thing and I don't want you to feel like I'm pressuring you—"

"I am pressuring you, Jeon," she finally snapped. "You know what? Forget it."

Pissed, and somewhat a bit embarrassed after being turned down and denied sex, Lisa marched towards the kitchen to fix herself a cup of coffee.

And just her luck. There's not coffee capsule available for her disposal. Not she has to make her coffee the the old fashion way. Starting with boiling water, of course.

"Lis..."

Jungkook said as he wrapped his arms around her waist while she fills the kettle with some water. Of course she ignored him.

"Baby..." The guy repeated and he even rested his chin on her shoulder. "Are you mad at me?"

She wasn't mad, mad. She was just... disappointed. Or frustrated. Or maybe just plain old moody because of the hangover.

"I swear, I really want to have sex with you," he said that somewhat caught her off-guard.

She cleared her throat a bit before opening the stove and placing the full pot securely over the fire.

Wow. He said that without any stutter.

"It's just that, I don't want you to say that I took advantage of you while you were drunk," he continued. She can already feel him pouting. "You can't give consent when you're drunk like that."