pt.1

Tony's pov
I was going on a trip to San Francisco, from San Diego, we went and we stopped at this castle looking hotel "mom where are we?" I asked "we're at a hotel what else" she responded in a sweet-ish tone.

rudolph's pov
Today is my bday I'm turning 13 for the 300th time -._-., my parents keep asking when I'm getting a gf, but they don't know I'm gay, I might as well tell them today.
"Oh how's my birthday boy" my mother said while smothering me in kisses and hugs "I'm fine mother" I said in a semi sad tone hoping she wouldn't notice, "hunny what's wrong it's your birthday you should be happy" "I am mother just tired" "oh ok well ur auntie and uncle should be getting here soon" I just nodded in response.

"Hello my dear son" my dad walked in "hello father" he walked up, hugged me, and put me on his shoulders, I just fly off his shoulders and go sit down. Time passed and everything was going ok till something happened "what the hell was that" I said under my breath, my mom hit me "language young man" "sorry mother.. I'll go check on it" as I said that my brother grabbed my shirt as soon as I was about to fly out "No" he said in a stern voice "piss off brother, I gotta go check" he just flew back down and I flew out.

I looked out the door and it was the vampire hunters 'BLOODY HELL WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE' I thought, I flew back inside "EVERYONE OUT NOW ITS THE VAMPIRE HUNTERS" I yelled, everyone stared to fly out but only me, my mom, my dad, and my little sister made it out "Papa we gotta go back" my little sister said (a/n: she's 12 btw) "princess it's too dangerous we can't go back" she just made a sad face and we kept flying

"Mother someone is following us-" "I'll go check it out" sister said "no way" I say while staring at her "I'll go" sister just pouted as I flew over there, I looked through the window and it was the vampire hunters, I hiss at them and block their view "GET OUT OF THE WAY YOU BLOOD SUCKING BRAT
" I just hiss more and fly somewhere away from them

"FOLLOW HIM"

~with tony~

3rd person pov:
Tony walked through the door of the hotel and it's filled with garlic "why is there garlic every where" tony asks "oh that's to keep the vampires out" 'i knew it vampires are real' tony thought. Tony loves vampires, he study's everything about them and he knows every single little thing about them, they can live without blood but only for a short period of time, they're weak by silver, they can't be in the sun at all, and they only get one mate, not like those rumors where they can have multiple.

"Tony let's go to your room" tonys mother called for him "ok mom be right there" as he said that he was escorted to his room by the Butler's, "here's your room sir" tony thanked them and walked in 'this is nice' tony thought "night mom night dad" he said as his parents kissed him good night.

Tony's pov
  I went to my bed and tried to sleep but I couldn't, I stayed awake for at least till 4am, then I saw a light shining in my face then I looked out the window, it was- a vampire....

Heyo
Word count:600