Jealous🍋🌺

(Owner of the drawing is squiishei. Also I just saw a comment calling me Author- if you see this just call me Via my sweet small little readers! <3)

3rd person POV

"Ponk what did Sam do?" Foolish asked after getting another kiss from Ponk. "Oh he done nothing,but he is in big trouble" Ponk replied to Foolish looking at Sam. Sam was a bit frustrated and he just sat down on the couch looking away. "You made him really Jealous." Foolish whispered to Ponk. "Well he deserves it,he only gets 1 kiss,you get more.". Foolish laughed a bit from what Ponk said and continued getting kisses from the small boy. Ponk and Foolish could feel Sam eye balling them and wanting some attention to. Both of the boys look at Sam seeing him having his arms opening hoping one will come to him. "Ok fine Sam,you can have a hug." Ponk sighs walking to Sam hugging him. Sam then pulls Ponk onto the couch not letting him go and looking at Foolish. "Well Ponk,you just got Sam into the Jealous zone." Foolish says laughing. "Nooooooo Sammm" Ponk whines while Sam kisses his neck. Foolish walked to the other side of the couch and sat down watching what was going on. Ponk was trying his hardest to pull away from Sam but he soon gave up. Sam kept on kissing Ponk neck and soon layed his head down on Ponk shoulder. "Foolish help meeee" Ponk whined trying to look at him. Foolish just chuckled at Ponk and tried to help him. Sam then grabbed Foolish and pinned him on the couch still holding Ponk. "Nope,now your trapped with us." Sam speaks softly. Foolish then looked at Ponk and then shrugged at him kissing Sam forehead. Sam pulled Ponk to him and kissed him for at least about 3 minutes long. Ponk then pulled away from heated kiss and fell down onto his back. "Wow Sam,nice on." Foolish teased lifting Ponk forehead up kissing him. "Woah Woah Foolish,you have done enough,Ponk is going to have fun with me." Sam says softly pushing Foolish away from Ponk. Sam then hugs Ponk showing he's not letting go. Foolish just layed down watching Sam doing fun things with Ponk. Sam then set his face on Ponk neck and bit it softly,making Ponk let out a soft moan. Ponk covered his mouth right after the moan and Foolish was watching what was going on. Sam bite Ponk neck again and looked at Foolish showing that he can join in if he wants to. 

"Ponk your in for a small ride.~" Sam explains lustfully once Foolish grabbed Ponk legs.