ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ

Start from the beginning

It was the greatest relief having finally returned from beyond the grave. The extremity of no fresh air, the stench of swamp soil and insects that lay beneath was excruciating, yet worth what was to come.

Although, the greatest pleasure remained for last, having walked through the gates of what used to be a warlock school, the same one your husband had attended, the many times he had recalled his memories there.

He loved it here, he appreciated the company and most of all the undying union between them all. It was emotional, walking through a remnant of your husband's past, and yet still your anger was your resilience.

You were determined to seek justice no matter the costs.

Finding your sisters, the sisters of the Coven, was in no stretch difficult. A few summoning spells had done the trick, and all 3 had been found almost instantly, and in no time had they been revived. You looked at each, the only familiar face was Dinah, and yet you were compelled to know that she was unworthy of your trust. The betrayal of her had stung, she was an past companion of yours, and you felt at this point in time, with everything that had happened, you were most infuriated towards those who helped to wreak havoc. You couldn't help but stare, at the woman who helped such an inhumane person kill not only your husband, but the innocent lives who were defenseless against his wrath.

"You think you can defeat me, when I've already won?"

That voice, that damned voice: the devastation in your body showered over you in no time. It stung, it ached like never before in the pit of your stomach.

It was Michael: and the sheer unexpectedness of it caused you to grow sick, revolting at the idea that the love of your life, the man you married and swore to love till death do you part, was the Antichrist himself.

How oblivious could you have been? How blind could you have been, to not realize that it was Michael all along?

He'd kept it so well hidden from you, so discrete about his movements, and the thought of deceit pained you like no other.

You remained still, frozen by the revelation, you couldn't bear turning around to confront reality.

Your eyes immediately swelled with tears, your body remained rigid from fear.

The thought that you'd loved him, the entirety of this time, and the fact that he had left you to perish under his notice, was gut-wrenching beyond any emotional pain you'd ever felt.

The ignition of your anger, revolted through you, as the chattering and arguing surrounding you, simply sounded all too muffled. Your head gradually turned, instantly spotting the familiar figure of your husband.

He was alive, and yet it seemed he had no intention of seeking you out.

His eyes immediately fell onto you, and you could sense how shocked he'd become. Perplexed by your sheer presence, he couldn't fathom the reality, as you both stood there silently unable to speak a word against one another.

"Y/N. Ho-How did you- I thought you were-"

"Dead? Think again, Michael. Your plan to rid me, your own fucking wife, the only family you had left, the only person you knew loved you from the beginning, left to die...How could you?" The rage imminent in your voice, as the rest of the Coven remained in awe of the truth, still attempting to grasp who Michael was to you.