6. BOMB BOMB BAKUDAN! A Weekend With The Trio!,

Start from the beginning

"I don't know, maybe a mapo eggplant?" I recommended. "It's my beloved dish!"

"Mapo eggplant... But Power hates that." Aki replied. All three of us sat on the floor as we gathered at the table. Power and Nyako huddled close to Aki while I sat in front of them.

"Oh! Oh! I'll have it too!" Power exclaimed startling Nyako who switched to me. "Mapo eggplant was my favorite back in the day! I used to get it at my favorite mapo eggplant shop!"

"Hmm..." Aki and I looked at each other.

"Okay."

Later that day.

"WHAT? MAPO EGGPLANT HAS EGGPLANT IN IT?" Power raged. I thought Power has exceptional hate when it comes to eggplants but then I remembered that she doesn't like vegetables...

God... What's wrong with this girl? No, better yet... What's wrong with everyone!?

"Yes... That's what mapo eggplant means.." I sighed.

"I will not have this! This is heresy!" She slammed the table.

"Oi! Stop it!" Aki exclaimed. "I thought Mapo eggplant was your favorite?"

Power placed her index on her lip then looked at the two of us. "Huh? I don't remember saying that..."

Scary...

"She's a pathological liar." Aki sighed then he went back to the kitchen where he prepared a different dinner for Power.

Geez... These people...

The next day.

"Since Makima told me to go out with you, we're going to the mall today," Aki announced. "Now, get dressed. And don't take too long in the shower, Denji!"

I stretched my arms then yawned. I had just woken up and now I get to go to a Mall? Sweet! "Yes yes!"

I then rushed to the bathroom to take a bath then change...

"POWER!" I called for her as I walked out of the bathroom with only a towel.

Aki came to me then asked about the situation. "What?"

"She didn't flush the damned toilet again!" I replied in an annoyed manner as Power walked to us. Aki walked in to smell the toilet, then came walking back with a disgusted look.

"You guys called?" She smiled at us as she fixed her hairband.

"Flush it!" Aki exclaimed then he pointed at the toilet. Power walked in then looked at us with a confused face.

She fidgeted her feet then looked at the toilet, then off to us. "I'm the type who seldom flushes, turds!"

"It stinks in there!" I commented.

Power crossed her arms then smirked at us. "Humans are so sensitive! Aren't they, Nyako?"

Nyako meowed in response as it walked past us. "See? Nyako agreed!"