I was never love there Part 1

This story is Naruto.I had a dream last night, so I had to write it. I shall love Naruto until Idie. If you hate Naruto be glad you are still alive. I don't deal with thehaters of Naruto, you may hate on my writing, just don't hate on Naruto. Thismaybe be in third person are first, I forgot was is second person is.

Demon/ Kurama speak/yelling if is just person yelling at something

Person's thoughts

Person talking

Thoughts and yelling

* Narrating human*

*Narrating demon *

It's me

I don't not ownNaruto. But I wish I do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto pov's

It's done,it's over. Sasuke said I wouldn't be able the scratch the leaf headband on hishead, well he was wrong. As if right now Sasuke is out cold, and I am stillstanding. What do we do now I mean we could go back to the village or waituntil sensei Kakashi to come and get us. I could act like I am knock out. Wait hold on...

Kurama. Hey fox thatis good for nothing but sleeping.

And you my kit aregood for nothing unless it mean someone need some leftovers to disappear.

And you point is what?

There is no pointtalk to the likes if you have no brains. Now what did you call me for?

Umm... Wait I rememberwhat should I do next.

What do you mean kit?

Should I wait forKakashi or go to the village?

Go to the village now. I really don't feel like playing dead.

But you wouldn't playdead, I would be.

See if you have anylittle amount of brains in that little thing you call a head you would've knownI was just say it you little brat. Come on kit, time to go.

All right.

* Naruto pick up Sasuke's body and started jumping tree totree heading towards the village. He was at the village before Kakashi got tothe Valley of End. Naruto saw the gates to the village soon enough. As soon ashe step in the village he saw the Konoha council people there like they wasgoing to welcome him back. I wish I was that.*

Council talking: Naruto Uzumaki by thehokage you are here by banished from the village, foir the good of the people.

That's not possible baa-chan is visiting Garaa village right now, there is no way she order this...Ahh this is their, work they want me gone. Find. I leave I know I was neverlove by this village at all. Some do love me, just not all.

Naruto: Find I leave just promise me something.

Council people: What?

Tell baa-chan that I know she did not order this and theteam 7 I will miss them (I don't fell like putting everyone name of who Narutogoing to miss)

*Naruto put Sasuke body down turn around and left thevillage never coming to return*

Hay Kurama we knewthis was going to happen.

*Sorrow fill Kurama's voice becuse of the pain he feels from his kit.* Yeah we did kit

*They left the village never know how much they hurt the people who love them by leaving*

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Who cares how short I made it I only dreamt it today inschool.

You can hate on the story but not Naruto don't you dare hate on Naruto.

And for that one guy who comment on this, get me more votes and comment and I will update this short story.