Chapter 3

'My love for you will never die, no matter the world we appear in, I will find you. You are forever mine.'

This voice is haunting to the core. I crave for this moment to last forever...
I know I'm dreaming again. But this time I see myself in a mirror for the first time in months having these visions. I have a peek at my dress, it seems to be adjusted to my hair...crimson hair. A scene after scene is changing. One time I'm running towards him, the next second I feel my eyes water down like the biggest waterfall. A loss and grief. Then again we are dancing, but I never get to touch his lips. The dance gets faster each time as well as the ever-changing picture.

'SCARLET NO!'

 I open my eyes, and shoot up from the surface I was laying on. Apparently, in another universe, my name is Scarlet now.
Where am I?
There is a sound of beeping. I'm in a hospital? Talking about how the non-existing effect on my daily life is biting me in the ass. 
I look around. It's definitely not the airport walls. As beautiful as that place is, the walls are quite smeared. But here, it's plainly white. The bed seems quite soft, did my body really just shut itself down, out of nowhere as soon as I talked about sleep?
This room seems like for royals or just rich ass people. Don't worry Y/N, you will be just as rich as them one day.
There was a sound nearing my room and soon the door opened.
-'Hello miss, I am your appointed doctor  Laura Simons. I see you're awake. May I ask how are you feeling?'
Wow, the brits are indeed polite.
-' Hi, just a bit dizzy. Where exactly am I?' I asked with a visible doubt.
-' Oh of course. You were rushed to London Royal Hospital, just a few hours ago. The man that came with you seemed to be quite worried for your safety. Do you remember what exactly happened. We were told you suddenly fainted on the pathway in the airport.'
What man? Wait... I then have a flashback of what happened. I felt my eyes go twice their size.
-' Oh, yeah... I don't know what happened, I just felt really dizzy and sleepy all of a sudden.' Well, of course, I won't tell her about my dreams. No way, too risky. What if they decide I can't work, what will I do. It's literally the work I could live for.
-' Well, it seems you may just be having a lack of sleep, your body needs at least a few days of rest. I can tell that you have been overworking a lot. And what is your name miss?'
-' Sorry, my name is Y/N L/N. And I will definitely be taking some rest, thankyou you.'
-'Well, seems like your condition is alright, I will be taking my leave then'
I nodded and waved my goodbye.
-'By the way, the man that came with you, he sent you a gift, it's on your right side of the bed' Said Dr. Simons.
-'Oh, really?' I turned to see a flower pot standing on the bedside table. A beautiful bunch of pink and crimson roses, with a letter on top. I took the note out and read.

'Hello beautiful stranger, I hope you get well soon, I'm truly sorry for causing you to faint. I'm also sorry for not being with you when you woke up. See you soon darling.'

I study his orthography, it's so gentle, but at the same time, it's all over the place. It looks so familiar, why do I feel like I've seen this writing somewhere.
Of course, I googled who Tom Hiddleston is, I may or may not have a crush on him. A huge ass crush on Loki for sure.

I got out of the hospital, took a taxi, and went to my new apartment, which wasn't too far away from the center. the rent was cheaper than I thought it will. My new home seemed spacious but cozy. I didn't really need to worry about my furniture since it came few days before me. I have a day left till my work will officially starts. I'll be sure to take extra sleep. I took a bath to relax and give myself the proper care that I deserve. Latter ate my dinner and went to sleep, hoping to have sleep not running and chasing.
Too bad for me...

'Mon amour, je t'aime pluse que la vie'
'That means my love I love you more than life it self'
A conversation was going between the man and me. This time his face was showinglike through the fog. Thin lips, with a devilish smile. Eyes with running sparkles in them. Voice of a mighty God. A kiss on my forehead was placed. A sight of relief came out of my lips. This all... feels like an unbreakable love. Love that will always find me no matter the place I am in. Love that has been alive for lifetimes. I want to finally find that man, feel his touch. I crave for his hands to finally touch mine. For his body to be close to mine, so there is no space left.
Suddenly the mood of love has washed away with sorrow. Like a piece was stung through my heart.
'Scarlet, my love, my dearest star, don't leave me. You are my breath'
'I'm.. sorry, I ... have too.'
I was dying?
what?
'Please, I promise you, I will find you, no matter where your soul travels too. I will always follow, I will always catch you and hold you in my arms. My dearest Scarlet.'
'Wi..lli..am, I love ... you' My mouth felt like it's full of liquid, a metal taste reached my buds.
William? His name is William.
As my vision darkened, the last thing I saw was him leaning over me, tears streaming down and a painfully twisted look was put onto his beautiful pale face. The sparkles in his eyes were disappearing, and a lifeless form took over.
I woke up drained with cold sweat and a wet face. I couldn't stop crying all night. This felt so real, too real. What can I do to stop it?