Chapter 2

I got off the plane at 8 PM in London. It was a bit chilly here, compared to where I was from. But, summer in England is known to be different, it's an Island after all. I was glad that it was still bright outside; maybe I still had some time to explore the town.
Walking through the Stansted airport, was like walking in an art gallery. It is so clean and beautifully arranged. Of course, because of coronavirus, we need to wear masks, I'm kind of glad because after such a long flight I needed to hide the tiredness on my face. And I was definitely not ready to socialize. I was passing through so many gates; this pace is so big that you can get anxious. As I was walking, a strange feeling occurred, as though a loving embrace was starting to hover over me. Nostalgic scent of oranges.
- 'Strange'. I murmured to myself.
Just this moment, I felt someone bump into me, and our hands have touched.

-' I'm so sorry.'
A deep voice was heard.

Suddenly at a glance, a trigger was touched. And now the airport white walls were replaced by 18th-century ballroom, and just like in my dreams – we were dancing.
In reality, My head was spinning and my eyes were aching, but the vision was just getting more and more intense.
Our dance motion was getting faster, with more passion than ever. Both of the gentleman's hands were joined on my waist, and I was lifted up in the air. The man's face showed up. The vision stopped...
It was definitely not, what I was expecting.
I looked at the stranger, that has been calling me as I regained my sight and came to a realization that I'm sitting on the ground with my hands in my hair. Two strong arms slightly shaking my body to wake.
-- 'Miss, are you alright? Miss, can you hear me?' This voice, a British accent ... oh my god.
I looked up.
- 'what... the fuck?' I admit this was not the best introduction.
THE MAN IN MY DREAM HAS TOM HIDDLESTON'S FACE ?!? and he is in front of me... oh dear.
I felt a deep push to close my eyes. As I was about to pass out, I was left with the image of Tom's wide eyes and a look of recognition.

 As I was about to pass out, I was left with the image of Tom's wide eyes and a look of recognition