10: Going To New York

When Marinette woke up she realized she was still in the Bourgeois Hotel, so she quickly packed some clothes and ate breakfast. She was about to leave when she decided to leave a folded piece of paper that simply said 'Thank You'.

"Marinette are you sure you want to go to New York?" Tikki asked as Marinette paid for her ticket and was headed to the plane.

"No, but It's better this way, now i won't be getting in anyone's way" She said as she got into the plane. She couldn't believe it, she was actually going to New York, she slept a little since it was around 4:00 a.m. she had woken up early to make sure she didn't miss her plane. It was only a 3 hour ride, when she arrived she admired the beautiful city.

"Wow" she said "This is beautiful" she said as she let the wind hit her face 

"Not as beautiful as Paris" Said Tikki

"Perhaps, but close behind"

Marinette asked for a few directions on where she could find a good apartment, most people pointed to the same building, so she decided to go there.  She paid for her apartment, it was good size, enough for her anyway.

She kept getting messages from Lila. Saying how glad she was that she was gone and how she could finally have Adrien all to herself, although she didn't really care, because Adrien never really liked Lila...not even as a friend.

She was walking out of her apartment about to explore the city a bit more but heard screaming outside 'could it be a Akuma? here In New York?' she thought. "Tikki! Spots on!" She said as she transformed in to Ladybug.

She quickly headed to were the screaming was heard. To her relief it wasn't a Akuma, It was a Bank robbery. She quickly ran to the thief and quickly knocked him off and tied him off to a pole for the police to arrest him, she also returned the money to the Bank.

She went to a rooftop of a tall building, she sat down and watched the sun set. It was truly beautiful, she smiled to herself. It had been a while since she was able to feel relaxed.

"Who are you?" asked a male voice from behind. she quickly got up and turned around to face a man In a red and blue suit with a few black lines here and there.

"o-oh I'm Ladybug" She said putting her hand out to greet him "Paris' superhero" she said giving him a warm smile.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Spider Man"

A/N

Haha yes I added Spider Man, I didn't really want to add the actual New York heroes from the show because i have been watching Avengers recently and Spider Man has definitely become my favorite!

Bye! Have a nice day!

<3