I'm just going to pay for a week now. I don't even know this guy's name but it would feel good to talk about my problems to someone. I would do that with Molly but she sometimes makes things about her so I don't even bother anymore.

The room is a regular hotel room with two beds which is completely okay with me. It's nice.

I shower before going to his room,
My hair is wet so I decide to put all of the tangled messy into a braid down my back.
I slip on a pair of yoga pants and a short sleeved Victoria's Secret shirt along with my fuzzy slippers.

237. 237 I repeat in my head.

"Here it is".

I knock three times but there's no answer. I guess he's asleep or just left me.

"Hey!", I hear a familiar voice call behind me.

When I turn around and stop walking down the hallway I can see him.

"Come on in", He says. I'm just now noticing how he's dressed. His hair is now super messy, he has on boxers, and no shirt so I'm guessing he just woke up.

"I just ordered pizza, it should be here soon", he tells me as he sits down on his bed and I sit across from him on the other.

"So what happened?", he asks and I already feel the tears coming but I hold them In.

"From the beginning?", I ask.

"From the beginning".

"I just got married to someone I've known for a long time. We met in my freshman year in college and I was the kind of person who didn't party and was all about school also my career. My mom had me made out as a perfect daughter, and I was her only child so she expected me to be. And I also had the perfect boyfriend, Noah. I thought I loved him as a boyfriend but I only loved him as a friend like a bestfriend. My dad was an addict and alcoholic and died at my place a while ago, I never really knew him and barely remembered the good him but he was still my dad and I didn't want him to die. In college I developed a really good friendship with my husbands step brother before I knew they were going to be stepbrothers but turns out they aren't even stepbrothers, it's a long story. I was treated badly by my husbands friends in college and even almost got raped at a stupid frat party", I look up to see him staring at me, his eyes so full of sympathy but I still continue. "Harry was a rebel and I fell for him so hard, I love him so much but he crossed the line this time. Not too long after I met him I went to get on birth control and I was told I wasn't even able to get pregnant. But I did 4 months ago, me and him got into a big argument and I lost the baby due to stress and straining plus the fact that it was almost impossible for me to conceive and carry a baby. The reason I'm staying at this hotel is because he told me that it was my fault we lost the baby and that I couldn't carry it. It took me a week to even come out of my room for more than 5 minutes when i miscarried and that was only today. I told him to leave our place but he told me to leave because he pays the bills which he does only because he won't let me pay any. The words he told me were so hurtful and I just had to leave so here I am", by now my face is soaking wet. And i suddenly feel arms around me.

"I'm so sorry", he says then rests his chin on the top of my head.

"It's just my life, it's hell but I love it", I laugh with tears still on my face and he wipes them.

"I don't know your name yet", he laughs.

"I'm Tessa, you are?".

"Nicholas but call me Nick".

"Well then you can call me Tess".

I jump a little when there's a knock at the hotel room door.

"That should be the pizza", and his prediction is proved correct once I see him carrying back a box of pizza and some soda.

"I'm starving", he says.

"You're not the only one", I laugh.

"You want to watch a movie?", I ask.

"Sure".

"I'll be right back", I run out of his hotel room and to the elevator. It feels like it's taking hours. When I make it to my room I grab my laptop off of the desk and head back down.

"Back", I say when he opens the door.

"Did you run?", he laughs really hard.

"I did, I don't know why but I did".

"So what are we watching?", he asks as I sit down on the bed and he takes a spot next to me.

I put the laptop at the foot of the bed and I lay down facing it and I take a bite from my pizza, Nick does the same.

"The vow".