Truth

It felt as if every bone in my body freezes and then broken into thousands of pieces. I felt as if my skin was melting, slipped and fell on the floor, unable longer to restrain from broken bones. I felt like someone had me suck all the oxygen from the lungs. I felt my body heavy and knees to bend.

But I did not do anything.

Just sat there with empty expression stare at the man who supposedly had created all the evil creatures who had walked on this earth.

My father.

" I am glad to meet you too." He said sarcastically "And now," he added as he rubbed his hands together "Let's move on to the important part."

"Which is?" I asked and without realizing it, I lift my eyebrow.

Probably is in our family, I thought and I laughed to myself.

"The important piece" he replied with a university professor style "is the part where we teach you how to you fight and how to handle your powers. And, judging from your degrees in gymnastics, we have much work to do. "

"How to become to know so much about me?" I asked him furious.

He simply lifted once again one of his eyebrows.

"You probably do not understand who I am, are you?" he asked and with a bored expression hit his fingers.

Immediately appeared round the many round images that looked like video from surveillance camera.

The hall was filled with colors and designs but my attention was focused on one that seemed the room of Jonathan. He must saw that I look there because he immediately said:

"As a good father, I feel obliged to watch the boyfriend of my only daughter."

"He is not my boyfriend!" I cried.

"So it seemed to me." he replied and he winked. "Do not be afraid." he added "I agree."

"EXM ..." was heard from Tom who all this time had not said a word "I think it would be better instead to talk about her personal life, which note types she know, tell her for what reason we need her."

"You're right, Tom," said Lucian and grabbed my hand "Satrina," he added reassuringly and patted my back, like when I was little "Are you ready to learn?"

**********

"Your father was the most beautiful angel ." Started telling me Tom as we crossed a hallway full of tables "They say that in front of his beauty all the other angels were not comparable. They also say that this led to arrogance and that's what made him defected. For this reason expelled from paradise, taking with him many other angels.

After the fall, he was imprisoned for a thousand years so that God can show that all the sins of the people due to him and that during the imprisonment everyone wil live in peace, which of course did not happen.

Before seventeen years ago, the bonds that kept him broke and he could be released and climbed back into the world of mortals.

And then was when he met your mother and for the first time in his whole life,he loved someting more than he loved himself. The more he know her, the more he loved her.

And so, after nine months, you were born.

Your father insisted that he had to stay on earth but she did not want him near you. For this then, he retired to hell to begin to prepare for the impending war with the forces of good and those angels were not chosen to follow him, the fallen angels, and never forgot the two most important women in his life. "at that point Tom took a breath before opening a large door which was made of a solid metal, titanium probably.