Chapter 1

y/n was still dreaming about her childhood friend. but- "Y/N WAKE UP !" mom shouted you flinched, and ofc you got out of bed, and cleaned yourself.

Skip time....

your now eating and the. food is now half-finished, then you remember your essay "OH MY ESSAY IS DUE TOMMOROW!" you shouted. and you go to your room  and you sat on your desk.

Skip time...

Y/N's pov:
i was typing So really
fast, and i was almost finished but mom. Shouted "Y/N EAT THE COOKIES" "Ok mom" you answered you go downstairs, and eated 2 cookies to finish your. essay which is due tommorow "Mom i still have essays to do" you said.
"K go back to your desk" your mom answered, you go to your room and finished it.

Skip time....

the essays are now finished and you yawn, you laid on your bed to sleep. and while were you sleeping your mom started preparing breakfast on your desk.

Skip time...

its now morning and you saw your breakfast, on your desk you eated it. "this is so yummy" you said and drinked the milk, at the same time.

Skip time....

your now done, showering then "Wanna go to the beach ?" mom questioned "Sure i just pack my, clothes" you answered back. "ok we gonna wait for you in the car" mom answered. your now done packing then you go to the car "mom can we get ice cream?" you whisper.

To be continued...