Then, once deeming herself a little more suitable to go out in public she had done just that, skipping down the front steps of the Move Entertainment building and waving goodbye to Mr Baek, ending up just down the street at the nearest bus stop.

From there, she returned to an area that a teenage her had frequented as well as lived, taking a moment to check everything in her apartment was alright before walking down to the café in which her best friend worked (shaking her head at the recognisable motorcycle in the nearby alleyway).

And now, Seojun was placing her forever favourite drink in front of her, glancing at the lack of queue and other customers in the shop before sliding into the seat opposite.

"So, did you get my message?" Miyeon asked, raising the black straw to her lips and taking a sip. Seojun looked confused for a moment, so she continued. "My voicemail, I left you one about.. forty five minutes ago."

"Oh yes, I did." Seojun nodded, a smile covering his lips as he shook his head. "If you hadn't said anything about practise and I didn't know any better - Miyeon you should watch who you're telling that you're sweaty."

"Han Seojun you are disgusting." Miyeon rolled her eyes as the boy laughed. "We graduated years ago now - and you're still telling jokes about that?"

"It's Chorong's influence."

"Sure it is." Another sip of her drink followed, and her dark eyes slid over to the clock on the wall. It was nearing five o'clock. "How long until your shift's over?"

"Ten minutes." Seojun replied, having checked the clock seconds later. "It's one of my last, you know. With the meeting this morning and the amount of preparation we have to do in the next couple months - or just one for you - I don't think there's any chance that I can work as well."

"And what did your boss say about that?" Miyeon was now using the straw to mix the drink together, plastic scraping against plastic and the two cringing.

"She understands - or at least she had to. I'm working the rest of the shifts I have planned this week and next, and then I'm done." Seojun looked almost uncomfortable at this - he had been working not only so he could have money, but also so he could help his mom as well.

"You know.." Miyeon swallowed, knowing that it wasn't exactly an approachable subject at the best of times. "I could always help with anything, if you need it."

"God Miyeon - no way can I agree to you doing that." Seojun wasn't particularly annoyed at her suggestion, but his pride couldn't exactly take it. "Besides, hopefully the company isn't one of those that refuse to pay us for months on end and I'll get something from that."

"Hopefully" Miyeon nodded, taking another sip. "I don't think Heekyung would fuck us over with this sort of stuff. Either way, if anyone really needs help, I'm here." She always was, always would be.

"Oh shit - a customer." The Han boy stood up from his seat, adjusting his apron that had crumbled with relaxtion. "If you can believe it, my job doesn't just involve talking to you, so I have to go and actually do some work."

"Would you believe that?" Miyeon called after him, a smile on her face as he disappeared behind the counter, acquiring a rather unnatural looking friendly expression. Well not so unnatural to the customer, but more to the Hwang girl.