Two

"So Kaneki's a one eyed ghoul? I've never heard of one." Mayumi said to Touka as they both were scouting the roof for fun, jumping from building to building. "I think it's weird, I mean I never even thought it was possible." Touka replied. They just finished talking to Mr.Yoshimura about Kaneki. But the conversation stopped short when Mayumi and Touka stopped. "Someone's around here." Mayumi said. "It's coming from Rize's old feeding ground." Touka answered. "Let's go check it out." Mayumi suggested as the two headed towards the feeding ground. "...Well? Would you believe him? I'd kill him." A boy with brown hair and glasses said holding Kaneki by the throat. "Since when was this you're feeding ground?" Touka shouted causing the boy to turn. "It's not yours. This is Rize's turf, Nishiki." Mayumi said sitting and covering her mouth with her elbow. "Touka, Mayumi..." He growled. The two jumped down from the roof, landing on both feet and walking towards Nishiki. "I'm aware she's dead, you know. That Binge Eater." Nishiki rolled his eyes as he dropped Kaneki from his grip, causing him to groan out in pain. "So now you think you own the place? You gotta be kidding me. Overseeing the 20th ward is Anteiku's job." Touka told him. "Huhhh? I don't want to hear any bitching...from you fence sitters at Anteiku. This place used to be my feeding ground...until Rize showed up! Now that she's dead, its mine again! Is there a problem?!" Nishiki shouted turning towards the girls and glaring at them with ghoul eyes. "The feeding grounds that Rize took will be distributed to the weaker ghouls. It's not for you to decide!! And anyway...You lost this alley because you were weaker than Rize. You've only got yourself to blame dumbass!" Mayumi laughed. "Being insulted by two smart mouthed little punk's like you two...really pisses me off!" Nishiki shouted at Mayumi. "Oh yeah? Well...we hate assholes who think they're better just cuz...they're older." Touka smirked scratching the back of her neck. "Shut. The. Hell. Up!!" Nishiki shouted attempting to kick the two but missing. The two quickly jump away and slice straight across Nishiki's chest and landing with their arms outstretched. A crack appears on one of Nishiki's glass lenses.  "You two are gonna have to cut deeper than that..." Nishiki hesitates for a second. "Really?" The two answer. Suddenly several cuts appear on Nishiki's body causing blood to ooze out. "Should we go harder next time?" Mayumi smirks. Nishiki starts to collaspse but then gets up and starts to run away. "You bitches!! Take the body weakling." He shouts running off. "Sheesh we better ask Mr.Yomo to clean this." Touka tells Mayumi. "Tell me about it." She says. "What is this...? What the hell are ghouls...? They kill humans, kill their own kind, No morals, no order...This is just...This life sucks!!" Kaneki shouts. "Looks like you haven't eaten that meat yet." Mayumi points out. "How could I?! I'm not...going to do it!!" Kaneki yells in anger. "This is ridiculous. Why not give in already? If you don't have the courage to eat...I'll give you a hand." Touka shouts grabbing the dead mans hand and shoving it into Kaneki's mouth. "Touka what are you...?!" Mayumi shouts. "Eat it!" Touka shouts trying to force the hand down Kaneki's throat. He suddenly gasps and throws it up. "What's the matter? Eat." Touka smiles creepy looking at Kaneki. His one ghoul eye appears. "Why? Why are you two doing this? E-Eat...Eating that meat is wrong. I tried so hard to find another way...so why would you two do this to me?! This isn't right!! H-How could I...eat human flesh? There's no way I can do it...I...I'm a human being!! I'm not like you monsters!! I can't eat human flesh!! Don't confuse me with monsters like you guys!!" Kaneki yells at the two girls, Mayumi's eyes soften in hurt almost. Touka sees her reaction and grips her hand on Kaneki's face and smashes it into the ground. He groans out in pain. "Who do you think you are?" She kicks him across the face and puts her foot next to Kaneki's head. "Sure, you may not be a ghoul...but you're not human either. There's no place for someone who can't decide between being one or the other. If you want to be human so badly...try starving yourself to the limit once. I'll tell you right now. A ghoul's hunger...is true hell." Touka tells Kaneki. Then she starts walking away. "Let's go Mayumi." She says hopping away. Mayumi turns and takes one last look at Kaneki and then follows her. 

Only later that night, Touka ended up fighting Kaneki and bringing him back unconscious to Anteiku. "What the hell happened?!" Mayumi shouts trying to finish cleaning up downstairs for the night. She follows Touka upstairs helping her carry him to the couch. "He got in a fight with Nishiki again and went crazy because of hunger." Touka answered dropping him on the couch. "He needs to eat Touka." Mayumi says. "I know but he's gonna be upset when he realizes when he wakes up that we force fed him flesh." Touka says taking off her sweater. "Shit you need flesh Touka, those cuts look bad." Mayumi says taking her sweater. "Kaneki's Kagune is super strong, maybe even better than yours, Mayumi." Touka tells her as Mayumi runs and grabs some meat for Touka. She starts eating and cleaning herself up. "I'm not surprised, Rize was a powerful ghoul, its not a shock that Kaneki got her Kagune as well. But he needs to control it or it'll be trouble for him." Touka mumbles. "Your right, Touka." Mr.Yoshimura's voice appears from the door. "Mr.Yoshimura." The two both say in surprise. "I'll give him the flesh, you two clean up and figure out a lie for anyone who asks about what happened to Kaneki, especially his friend Hide. He'll know when he wakes up that he was fed flesh. There's nothing that can prevent that." Mr.Yoshimura tells the two. "Yes sir." The girls both say. They both head to the upstairs kitchen and Mayumi helps Touka patch up. "So...what's the lie gonna be?" Touka asks Mayumi. "I don't know, car crash?" She blurted out. "Not bad, we'll go with it. Let's say we saw the crash happen, and we pulled the three out, Nishiki came out with serious injuries and is in the hospital while Hide and Kaneki's weren't as serious and needed mild treatment." Touka told Mayumi. "Sounds good to me." Mayumi smiles. The two then laugh and head off to their room.