"You were a good man, and a good soldier" Tommy says shaking his hand.

"Yes, sergeant major" Danny says turning to Lilibet

"Thank you, for being you Danny, I'll never forget the sweets you used to buy me" The girl says to the man.

"Be safe, Lili" he says with a smile, turning around to the boat when Tommy puts the gun up to his head

"In the bleak midwinter" The siblings say in unison, Lilibet looks over to the two Italians stood across from them

"They've got really weird hats on, don't you think?" She says out loud receiving no response. Tommy pulls the trigger and Danny falls flat onto the boat with their uncle sat in it smoking a cigarette. The two siblings walk home as if nothing happened.

"Sheep brains do the trick eh?" Lilibet said nudging her brother, proud of herself for thinking of that idea.

"You're too smart for your own good" Tommy smiles at his sister meaning everything he just said.

"Learnt from the best" She laughs but quickly stops when she notices Saoirse crying outside of her house, Elizabeth rushes over to her and Tommy goes inside pretending to be unnoticed not wanting to be involved in whatever's happened.

"Saoirse, what's wrong?" Lilibet questions the older girl in front of her, noticing the tear stains on her dress.

"Mam and Dad threw me out, the-they found out I was with Ernie but they didn't know I was pregnant" The only Healy girl says in-between sniffles, Lilibet remembers Ernie Leonard but didn't think Saoirse was into him, he is one of Freddie Thorne's friends, so a communist. The Shelby didn't know what it was about Ada and Saoirse but they both had a interest in communists, weird right. "I told them thinking they'll help, bu-but they just threw me out" Lilibet wraps her arms around her sister figure and holds her for a moment.

"Okay Saoirse, we are going to go to my house and get Ada then we'll figure it all out, okay?" Lilibet tells her sisters best friend. She nods and makes their way across the street into the Shelby residence and calling immediately for Ada walking up to her bedroom, hoping she's not with Freddie Thorne. Thankfully the short haired brunette opened the door and the two women walked into the lavender walled room. They explained to Ada what happened and Saoirse explained how she went to a woman to confirm it, although Lilibet could see her sister go almost pale.

"Ada, are you okay?" She questions her older sister.

"Fine" Is the answer she got, raising a eyebrow not happy with the answer continues to study her sister looking down to her stomach that was a little more prominent then usual, eventually putting two and two together.

"Oh for fuck sake Ada, stand up" She says lifting her sister onto her feet, Ada looking down at the smaller girl, pressing her stomach, remembering what Aunt Polly did to her mother when she was pregnant with Finn all those years ago, Ada knowing all too well what she was doing, sits down blushing with nervousness.

"Oh my god" Saoirse realises catching onto what her 'little sister' was doing to her best friend, almost relieved she wasn't going to be alone during her pregnancy.

"I'm not being here when you tell Polly" Lilibet says, cringing at the awkward tension that the room will be filled with. The three make a plan that Saoirse would stay with the Shelby's and that they'd keep it quite from their brothers, that's if Mr and Mrs. Healy didn't tell James and Ruairi already, until there was a safe place for them, their baby daddy's being communists and all. "Ye had to pick the most difficult people in the world to have children with" Elizabeth laughs.

"You're so good at making people feel better Elizabeth" Ada says to her little sister. At that moment Finn bursts through the door and runs to his long-haired sister wrapping her in a hug.