out in the garden

Baily's pov

Finding a garden in Atlanta was pretty hard seeing as i had never been here before but we got one eventually. I really tried my hardest to make it perfect. Pheobe and Paul had started dating exactly 2 years ago today in a garden. So me being the one planning a special brunch i wanted it to be perfect and all about them. This is the longest relationship she has ever been in so he meant alot to me, he's like a brother to me. I let Pheobe take care of inviting people since i was just new here and to be truely honest, i dont really have any friends.

Joesph, Daniel, Nina, Ian and Claire were all coming. Ive met Claire, Daniel and Joesph before. I met Claire forever ago, way back in my H20 days and Joesph and Daniel have been on The Originals with Pheobe for years now. They are like my family. But Nina and Ian are unfamilier to me. They are Pauls friends, they were all on The Vampire Diaries together so they are his family and since Pauls real family are back visiting Poland and obviosly my mum is way back in Australia so they cant make it either.

Tea Cakes, Tea Pots, Blankets and Sausers were being passed around the table as everyone sat to enjoy there brunch. I found out that Nina and Ian are currently dating and have been for a good few years which i never would have guessed. Daniel chose to sit next to me, Daniel is probably one of mt best friends. We get eachother. We have the same sense of humour and are both as stubborn as the other.

Sebastians pov

   On the phone with Chris
   Underline = Chris
Bold = Sebastian

So we arn't the only ones on the set?

no, sebastian we arn't. you should know by now. we never are!

yeah i know i just thought something big like a marvel movie would gain us our own set

well it doesnt, and your gonna have to be nice to the other actors and crew members.

woah, woah, woah! whats that supposed to mean!?!

you know what i mean seb, you always glare at them and judge them from affar.

ive never glared!

sebastian!...

ugh! fine! okay! i may glare sometimes but my face just does that on its own!!

uh huh.....

ugh! who will be filming there anyway. it better be something good cause if its a kids tv show bucky will be dying in this movie for sure!

well itll be that vampire show that was filming the last time... what was that show called again......?

The Originals?!?!
omg really!!??!

yeah really! they were filming there when we were filming The Winter Soldier. whats got you all excited about a vampire show?

are you kidding!?!?!
did you not watch it after we finished filming like that guy Daniel told us too

umm...... no.
im a busy man, i dont have time for a stupid show about vampires!

A STUPID SHOW?!!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME EVANS!!
IVE REWATCHED THAT SHOW LIKE A BAGILLION TIMES!!!

ugh.... any way enough fan girling! other that 'The Originals' there is a new show called Reign i think being shot. Its like a historical show kinda. I dunno but it actually looks kinda good.

obviously youd say that evans! you havent seen one of the best shows on tv today but you think a tv show called Reign about history would be to your liking. wtf man!?!

look man i gotta go! i need to book a flight to Atlanta or i cant come and film and if i cant come and film then they cant make the movie and if they cant make the movie then you cant go to set and fangirl over a stupid vampire show! so i think i should get going unless you would me not to get a flight!

Fine! Okay! Fine! go and book your flight! but if you arrive in Atlanta and i find out you havent watched the Originals i will murder you! but and only after i have gotten to set and met the loves of my life Klaus and Elijah again!

im hanging up now!
bye stan

see ya evans
p.s. i wasnt lying about murdering you! im fully capable dorito man!

A/N

This was kinda a filler chapter just so i can make the story longer but im trying to make a connection between Baily and Sebastian so that it doesnt seem tooooo fake that they end up meeting and having a relationship.
lots of love
millie xcx