New Life

*continued fron last chapter*

"BAILY" Paul screamed from out of his car window. I quickly whipped my head from looking up at the clouds to Pauls cheesy smile in the car.

"PAUL" i screamed back mocking his tone. i ran up to the car as he stepped out."omg, its so good to see you" i said whilst engulphing him in a hug. I always seen Paul as a big brother figure, ever since Pheobe was in The Vampire Diaries and i met Paul he always told me it straight. Just like a big bro.

"You too, B" he said pulling back to look me up and down taking in how much i had changed since he last seen me 2 years ago. " You look so much different, so much more-"

"Beautiful? Perfect? Gorgeus or was its more along the lines of Cleaner? Less wild?" I say trying to finish his sentace

"I was going to say older but those too" he said with a laugh. "You smell less like a walking bar too"

We both shared a laugh before getting in the car are driving to set to pick up Pheobe from filming. I schedueld my pick up so that it would suit Pheobes filming schedule so she could come and see my new apartment. She was working on a huge set, it was that big that multiple productions could be happening at the same time. I knew this because id start filming in the studio just down from her.

Paul had come to a stop which forced my head up from the script i had been reading for the whole journey here. I unplugged my seatbelt and stepped out the car. Thats when i heard it.....

"BAILSSSS"

i jumped and looked up to meet the gaze of my sister. "OMG! PHEEBS"

I could hear Paul giggling as me and my sister sprinted towards each other as if we were in an old fashioned romantoc movie. He was also probably laughing at how much more Australian both our accents got as we saw each other.

Finally we were reunited