3

The next day.

"Ugh, what time is it?" I groan quietly

"Like.. 3 in the morning. Now go back to sleep.." A voice that I was 99% sure wasn't anyone I knew said.

"Who are you?"

"No one that you need to know girlie."

"Well I do now.."

"No you don't."

"Listem here buddy, I know it may seem like I'm not strong, but I am! So don't test me.."

"Oh I'm so scared." They said sarcastically, that's when I sighed and walked out of the room watching them follow me.

"Okay, who are you?! Why are you following me?!" I yell quietly forcing myself not to use my powers.

"Just cause why not." They continued to follow me and I ran faster.

"Celeste, please teleport me up.." I quietly say after tapping my ring.

"Why?" She asked, and I sigh.

"Let's just say, someone is literally following me and I need to get somewhere safe." I turn a sharp corner and Celeste teleported me up.

"Thanks Celeste! Shoot the others.."

"Go into pop mode then go save the others."

I nod. "Superpops we can't be stopped!" I transform and teleport back to see them about to touch Chloe.

"Leave the girl alone." I growl.

"Why should I?"

"Or else you'll have to deal with us." I hear one of the girls so I turn to see Emma, in pop mode, luckily.

"Electra." I smile.

"And I'm here too!" Finley said, also in pop mode, smiled at us, but dropped her smile when she turned her head to the person.

"So leave her alone."

"And what if I don't??"

"W..What's happening.. w..who are you..?" Chloe slowly woke up, and we all gave her a clear look.

"Miss. Leave. We'll handle this, go!" Finley said and Emma and I nodded in agreement.

"O..Okay.." Chloe nodded and jumped out the window.

Chloe's POV
I jump out the window, and then I realized I need to go into pop mode so half way from me falling I grab my ring. "Superpops we can't be stopped!" I yell quietly and transform into pop mode then, I get up, after rolling on the ground for a little bit.

"I need to go help the others.." I run back into the dorm.

"Cosmic! There you are." Layla smiled at me.

"Leave. NOW." I growl.

"And if I don't?" They ask, and we all look at each other.

"Then this happens." We all show our powers, and they leave out the window.

"Who woke up first?" Finley and I asked.

"I did, you'd think that I'd be used to saving you guys, but I'm not!" Layla yawned.

"You seem tired, you okay?"

"It's three in the morning, at this point I'm gonna go back to bed."

"We'll I'm staying up." Finley said as we all glance at her knowingly.

"Okay miss ghost hunter." I chuckle.

"Girls we need to transform back." Emma reminded us.

"Right!" We transform back and 3/4 of us go to sleep while the last one goes ghost hunting.