as i entered the woods, i see nothing but a bunch of trees. Wow he's pretty fast.

"where did he go?" i thought

I started to run faster and hoping that i'll find him somewhere. But i also worried that i couldn't find him and ended up stuck in the woods. So i stopped running , tried to calm myself. Then i looked around and jackpot! there he is!

i ran to him and yelled ," Oy Jackson!"

He turned around and seems annoyed. His gray-ish eyes met mine. As i predicted he just stood there and say nothing. There's an awkward silence between us until then he decided to talk.

"i didn't remember seeing you around here" he said, raising his eyebrow

"ah about that" i bit my lips

"i saw you went into the woods way deeper than i thought, i was going to warn you because it's too dangerous but.." i paused

"but what?"

I bit my lips even harder.

Wow this boy made me feel scared somehow, especially his intimidating gray eyes. Is he a werewolf or something?

"umm you've gone, soo i decided to go after.. you" i paused

"umm anyway.. we should go back home now otherwise we'll get.." as i turned around, my heart stopped beating,

"lost"

My worst fear came true, got lost in the woods. I've never been here before and i don't even know what to do. Why would such things happened to me? I started panicking and tried to hide my feeling but failed.

"omg this can't be true! " i cried

I felt weak, i could my whole body startling. Jack came to me and hold my back, which was surprising.

"woaah are you alright? he asked

"calm down Ayleen, calm down" i repeated it over and over. I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths. Then suddenly he turned his face to me and gave that don't-worry look.

"we'll be alright, trust me" he said

Hearing those words came out from him, i managed to calm myself down a little.

"maybe i could trust this kid" i thought, hoping that he's right.

After he was pretty sure that i was calmed, he started walking around and asked me to stay close with him. In this moment, finding the way out is the only thing that left in my brain. I kept my eyes open, trying to remember every path that i've been through back then.

But everything didn't look the same as we first arrived. I just knew it, i'm not really sure if it does look different but seems like it does.

The woods look different.

Did those trees change it owns position? That doesn't make sense. I'm pretty sure that the woods isn't just normal woods. We've been walking for hours and nothing looked the same to me.

"This doesn't look right. Are you sure we're on the right path?" i asked him

"Mhm" he mumbled as he collected a few branches

"What are those for?" I watched him with curiosity

"Well just in case if we didn't manage to get out from this place, we need something to keep us warm ya know?"

I gulped, put my hand around my mouth, "oh that's not gonna happen, i'll find a way out.."

Jack looked at me with his eyebrow raised and said, "sorry?"

Ugh he made me regret of what i've just said. Why did he always give me that look, it creeped me out.

"umm i hope? Ahahha" i laughed nervously, pretend that's a joke

He glanced a smirk,"yeah good luck with that"

--

Just a friendly reminder that i'll update this story twice/once a week. Also i'd like to give a big shout-out to these kids badbloodstar, ts1989af, cel_17 for helping me
They write amazing stories, so check 'em out! :)
-nik