Welcome to Anistar City

Ash's POV

I run to the end of the forest with Pikachu on my shoulder and there it is Anistar City. "Yes! We made it to Anistar City!!!" I yell with Pikachu. "Wait... Up Ash!" I hear Clemont yell from behind. I turn around to see Serena and Bonnie behind me but Clemont is so far behind. "Geez big brother, your so SLOW" Bonnie yells at Clemont that finally caught up with us. Serena laughs at the siblings. "Hey once we get to town can we stop at this coffee shop, I heard there coffee is really good" Serena said showing us the cafe on her Poke phone. "Can we Clemont can we!" Bonnie begs Clemont. "Oh Yes! Lets go, I'm so hungry!" I say now wanting to go. "*Sigh* Okay we can go but we have to get to the PokeCenter first, do you not remember the battle we had with the wild Fraxure?" Clemont asked. "Oh, Ya I forgot" I said sweat dropping. "Well lets get going then" I say walking towards the town.

~At the same time somewhere else in the city~

James POV

"This food is amazing" I say with my mouth full. "This sandwich is so good!" Meowth said. Jessie hits both of us in the head. "We are not here for the food, shall I remind you why we are here!?" She yelled at us. "But Jess, we deserve a break once in a while" I whine to Jessie. She looks at the cute pastry's for a minute before saying, "I guess a few minutes wouldn't hurt" then she took a pastry.

"James, go get us some more of these" Meowth said stuffing his face. "Ok ok" I said as i get up and head over to the buffet area. As I was walking over there I bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry, are you okay?" I asked holding my hand out. "Ya I'm okay" I then look at who I bumped into. She was a beautiful girl, with f/c hair and f/c eyes. I must have been staring for a while because she asked me if I was okay.

Y/N's POV

"You ready to leave Chespin?" I ask Chespin. "Ches-Chespin!" I get up after leaving a tip and pick Chespin up. I start walking when I bumped into someone. "Ah!" I yelp when I fell. "Ches Chespin!" Chespin asks if i'm okay. "I'm okay Chespin" I reassure him.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" The voice that bumped into me asked. I look up to see a guy with periwinkle hair and beautiful green eyes. He held his hand out for me to grab. "Ya I'm Okay" I told him, then I noticed him staring at me. "Are you okay?" I asked him. He snapped out of it and he responded with a 'sorry' and helped me up.

"Thanks for helping me up" I say to him. "It's my fault you fell, I wasn't looking where I was going" He said. "No no, It's okay, I wasn't looking where I was going either!" I say to make him feel better. "Chespin-pin-pin!" Chespin said. The guy finally noticed Chespin. "Your Chespin is adorable, uh I'm sorry I didn't catch your name" He said smiling. Smooth. "I'm Y/n, and you are?" I asked. He pets Chespin and then looks me in the eyes while saying, "James, It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Y/n" He said.

"James whats taking so long" A girl came over and then she looked at me. She has long pink hair and shes wearing the same clothes as James. "Who's this James?" She asked staring me down. "Oh! This is Y/n! I accidentally bumped into her" James said. "Y/n this is my partner Jessie" He said. "Partner? Like your girlfriend?" I asked. Chespin jumped out of my arms into James. "Girlfriend? You must be blind, I'd never date James, besides he's like my best friend" Jessie said, and I could see that James was hurt by that statement.

"Are you guys new in town?" I asked to change the subject. Chespin pats James's face with his vines. James smiles at him. "Chespin!" Chespin said. "Yes we are, and we should be going now" Jessie said. "Well if you guys want a tour later I'd be happy to give you a tour" I said as Chespin hopped back into my arms. "Were good tw-" Jessie was cut off by James. "We'd love a tour" James said smiling at me. "Great! Do you have a Poke Phone?" I ask getting mine out. James pulls his out and I give him my number. "Okay then, I'll see you later" I say flashing James a smile.