You are the answer

Start from the beginning

No one said anything.

"Tell me!" I screamed stomping my foot, untangling myself from Trevor's grip. I turned to face him, I knew that if someone knew the answer to this was him. "So?" I prompted.

With a deep sigh, he looked at me. "He's interested in you because I am and because I'm interested in you, you are protected by us."

I looked at him confusedly. "Why would it matter if you're interested in me?" butterflies swarmed inside my stomach at the very mention of him being interested in me, but I decided to ignore them the best I could.

"Because Catalina!" he shouted looking frustrated.

Oh but he wasn't going to get away with this. "Because why!" I shouted back getting in his face. We made eye contact both of us pissed and none of us backing down from the challenge.

"You are nothing like her," he whispered.

I felt a pang in my heart at the mention of another girl. A girl that I could possibly imagine he wanted me to be like, but I wasn't. "Like who?" I asked.

"Like Maddie," He said quietly.

I felt my anger rise once again. I backed away from Trevor angrily. "I am not Maddie! How many times must I tell you this! I-" I looked down but as I said it I felt strange, unlike last time, I couldn't deny it. I looked up at him, "I can't be her. I-I can't can I?"

"I wish I could say you can't be but I myself don't know," he said in a sad tired voice.

"I think I can answer that." We all turned to face a beautiful lady with blond wavy hair down to her waist. She stood tall and strong. The Fier siblings gasp. As Trevor took a hold of me pulling me closer towards him in a protective manner.

"Tracy," whispered Trevor.

The lady smiled at Trevor, "Nice to know you still remember me. Long time no see," her voice was nice and soft, yet filled with strength. Her eyes locked with my own frighten ones, a smile appearing bright on her face. "I see you have followed my advice to fight for love."

"I-I don't love her," hissed Trevor letting me go slightly but still held on. I felt my heart break at the words he was saying.

"So if I took her life, and you know I am capable of doing so, you will not be filled with rage and try to take revenge on me?" she asked softly.

As if on instinct, Trevor smashed me into his chest, shielding me away from the strange beautiful lady. On point, I was surrounded by Austin, Candle, Jackson and John, hissing furiously towards Tracy. I moved around to see Tracy's reaction.

"I will not let you harm her and neither will my siblings," Trevor growled.

Tracy stared before she threw her head up surprising us all with a melody sounding laughter. "Well, well, well you mother did not raise no idiots, like I thought your father had. Congrats to you Jasmine."

Who was Jasmine? I thought but my question was answered as another lady walked into the house, smiling. She was also stunning beautiful with long black wavy hair down to her waist, porcelain skin what made me stare at her more was her eyes, her grey eyes, eyes that reminded me of Trevor.

I glanced up at him trying to see what he made out of this. He looked stun into silence. "Mother?"

The lady named Jasmine smiled. "Thank you Tracy. I did raise nice children did I not? Hello son's and daughter long time no see."

"Look Jasmine, your son has finally found his love," said Tracy. Tracy and Jasmine stared at me with awe looks.

Before Trevor growled, "I do not love her!" he spat.

Tracy laughed, "You cannot fool me, child. You love her I can see it clear in your eyes and clear in hers. You both have always loved each other since children. It was quite cute. I thought you would have figured it out by now that your one and true love was my daughter, Maddie, who you have finally found."

My mouth fell open at the information that was coming out of this lady. I was truly Maddie? But what part did this Maddie take place in Trevor's life.

"Yes, you are Maddie Godoy, My daughter. Born into Catalina Hart, after so many times being born over and over, even times that you have died in Trevor's hand without him knowing, because he was not ready to find you, you have finally found each other. You are Maddie, the rightful soul mate to Trevor Fier,  who was born into the most powerful line of vampires, thanks to Jasmine, Trevor is the most powerful vampire born. You are Maddie Godoy, the most powerful white witch and the answer to the Fier curse."

~*~*~*~*~

Oooooohhhhh snap!  Bam! I know a lot to process but you have time to because my dear readers this is the END of CURSED. 

The second addition to this story will be named Redemption and it has been posted as of August 1st. You guys can also take a look at my other work, if you loved Trevor you'll love Demetrius in Sweetest Desire. Let me know if you come from Cursed with just saying "Cursed" (:
Thank you !

Sweetest Desire (book one)