𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

Start bij het begin

“Sorry,” Bakugou muttered, before grabbing me and slinging me over his shoulder. I yelped at the sudden action, my eyes going wide and my face growing hot.

“Hang on.”

It was the only warning I got. Wind rushed around me, and I gasped, grabbing Bakugou’s shirt in my fists. I screwed my eyes shut, burying my face into the fabric. A few moments later, the wind stopped, and the arm around my waist loosened.

“Oi, you can let go now,” He said, nudging me. I released my grip on his shirt, sliding back onto my feet. My legs wobbled and gave out from under me, making Bakugou look down at me, quirking a brow.

“P-Please, don’t ever do that again.”

“Heh,” He laughed. “Pussy.”

“F-Fuck you!” I exclaimed.

“Bakugou, be nice,” The older man scolded. “She’s new to this kind of stuff. Help her up, we need to get to UA and meet with All Might.”

“All Might?” I echoed. “That’s the guy Dabi’s trying to kill, right? He mentioned him before.”

“We’ll explain everything when we get to the school. I’m sorry, all of this must be sudden for you,” The old man said. “I’m Aizawa, Bakugou and Midoriya’s teacher.”

“I’m Midoriya, but Deku is fine!” The green-haired boy said, waving with a sweet smile. Bakugou scoffed beside me.

“No one gives a shit, damn nerd,” He grumbled.

“You’re so mean,” I said suddenly, making him look at me with surprise. “He didn’t even do anything.”

“Huh?! That little--”

“Dude, shut up,” I said, looking up at him with a frown. “You really are a jerk.”

Bakugou scoffed, glaring at me before walking away. Deku frowned at him before turning to me. His frowned turned into a smile, and he offered me a hand to help me to my feet. I took it, allowing him to pull me up.

“Thanks, Deku-kun,” I said.

“No problem. Sorry about Kacchan. He’s always been like that,” He said, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

“It’s okay. We should get back to UA, or whatever it was called. I’d like to have some answers about what the heck is going on,” I said.

“‘Course,” He nodded. “Follow us.”

When we arrived at the school, I was awestruck. Everything was so complex; from the building structure, to the security, to the technology as we passed through the halls, the other students, and the training happening in some of the gyms. I was amazed, and it was easy to see.

Bakugou was long gone, and didn’t return when he came into the school. Deku offered to find him, but Aizawa said to leave him be. To be honest, I didn’t care right now. I was happy to have found my soulmate, but I was more concerned about figuring out why people were trying to kill me.

Aizawa led us to a large room, and the sign above it read ‘conference’. He told Deku to leave, but as he turned, I spoke up.

“Actually, Aizawa-san, is it okay for him to stay?”

They both seemed surprised at my request. Nervously, I cracked my knuckles while looking anywhere but them.

“Why?” The older man questioned.

“I-It’s just that he’s the only person around my age, a-and--”

“If it makes you more comfortable, then sure,” Aizawa said. “I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable in all this. Especially with everything that you’re going to be told.”

I bowed my head. “Thank you very much,”

“Now, we can’t keep them waiting any longer,” Aizawa said, opening the door.

“Eraser, you’re finally back! Did you retrieve the girl?”

“Yeah,” He said, walking inside, motioning for me to follow. I walked inside slowly, my eyes shifting from each person in the room. My steps halted as I suddenly felt a pulsating feeling wash over my body.

“Y/n-chan? Is everything okay?” Deku put a hand on my back worriedly, minding the bandages on my shoulders.

My mind was spinning. Was that a gun? Did that rodent just talk? What were these images? What was going on? What was that ringing sound? Why was everything getting muffled? I can’t see straight. My vision’s blurring. What’s happening? Who’s shaking me?

“Y/n! Snap out of it!”
“What’s going on?”
“Deku, get Recovery Girl!”
“Is she panicking?”
“It was too much at once.”
“She’s going to pass out!”

I felt my legs buckle under me, but instead of hitting the ground, I was eased onto my knees. My body felt numb, but I could feel the hands on my neck and shoulders. I faintly heard the door slam open, and the hands on my body disappeared, only to be replaced by much warmer ones. Flashes of yellow, orange, and red filled my blurry vision, and by the smell of caramel, I knew who it was.

“Oi!” His voice was muffled. “What the fuck’s wrong with you?!”

“Baku...gou…”

My body slumped forward, my head landing on his shoulder as my vision went black. I’d passed out.

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎: 𝚎𝚗𝚍
𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎
1215 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜