-11-

Maafi De doh meenu Yaar Mere Assignments Itne The Aur Bass 2 Din ka Time aur mein itna Royi mat pucho🥺♥️.

Chalo Baad mein maska lagau gi maafi de doh mein Innocent writer hu na😂♥️.
_________________________________________

His cute sad face made her look at him with teary eyes thinking that he must be sad just because of her.

Sid- Koi Baat Nahi Aap Jaisa kaho.

With low Voice and looking side ways ignoring eyes contact making her feel bad.

Unable to control tears Started flowing from her eyes looking his face and behaviour.

Did she hurt him and Is He That Hurted?, will He Leave her again?. All Questions were roaming in her mind making him look at her just to freak out.

Sid- Oh God Jaan Humari Aap Na Roye na.

She look at her with no Emotions to see if he is still sad or not.

Sid- Uffo Aap na.

With that he sat beside her pulling her in his arms.

Sid- AapKa Ek Aasu Dil Ko Woh Dard Deta hai Naa Jo Aap Soch nahi sakti.

His intense words made her look at him and that eye lock bettween them spoke all about each other.

His Insecurity His Passion His Possiveness His Care Everything was clearly speaking through his eyes contact.

Where as She Being Scared, Innocent, Emotional was clearly understandable to him.

Sid- Aapko Humne Force kiya hmm boliye?

She nodded in no and hide her face in his chest making him kiss her forehead.

Shehnaaz- Hum Nahi Aa sakte woh.

Sid- Han Aap Khul Kar Boliye na Humhe acha lage ga.

Shehnaaz- Uffo Bolne de na.

She faked her Irritation making him Chuckle and kiss her cheeks.

Sid- Hayee Yaha Hum Pighal Gaye( winking her)

She Giggle Cutely and hit his chest by her small palm. He kept his Palm on his heart to tell her to Clutch his shirt making her smile on his Kiddish demand.

She Clutch his shirt and look at him smiling making him smile too.The Unspoken Feelings were so understandable.

Naaz- Hum Nahi Aa Sakte Aap Samjhe na Humara sab hai yaha ase kaise chor de.

Sid- Humne aapko chorne nahi kaha bas sath chalne kaha kyuki humhe daar hai naaz please samjho.

Naaz- Hmm Lekin aap.

Sid-Naaz please na Naaz aap aa rahi hai bass ye koi reason nahi.

Naaz- Uffo Rao Sahab aap na

With that she bite her Tounge knowing what a big blunder she did. Was She supposed to call him that, What If he didn't like it Oh God.

She look at him Cutely slowly slowly lifting her head and her eyes were wide open.

Sid Missed a heartbeat when she said Rao Sahab with so much love making his hurt jump in Happiness.

The feel of SUKOON hit his heart making him smile and the Sukoon on his face was clearly visible.

She was shocked to see him numb but eyes speaking about his hapiness making her look at him more Intensely.

Naaz- Maaf kare humhe.

She was cut off by a kiss making her shock when he kept his hand on the back of her hair to pull her more in kiss.

She completed each and every demand of his making him smile in kiss and her hands Started crassing his hairs making his another hand Clutch her waist tight.

He can't fucking control when she being damn innocent and tempting at the same time.

He bite her lower lips telling her he can't and she kept his palm on his cheeks crassing it softly.

He broke the kiss after placing a small kiss on her nose he look af her.

Sid- Phir Se Kahiye na

Naaz Nodded in no and hide her face more in his chest making him ruffle her long black soft silky hairs.

Naaz- Rao Sahab.

He kiss her forehead numerous time making her giggle like a baby. He took her in his arms and move towards the bed making her heart Beats fast.

She shiver when he placed her on bed and look at her with Intensely making her weak .

But he kiss her forehead knowing it's not a right time Obviously he can't and lay Beside her talking in his arms.

Sid- Aap Humare Sath Kal Shaam Mein Kaam ke Badh Chale gi bass.

She nodded and kept her head on his chest and he Hugged her tightly feeling Very different today.

They don't know when the sleep took over them and the peace was clearly visible in his face and hers too.

Sukoon ke nadi ke tum woh kinare ho
Jaha baath kar dil lag hi gaya♥️.

( by me)

_________________________________________

Short update lekin meri haatho ka dukh samjho mein long gap nhi dena chahti thi so Update kiya.

Keep Commenting all I want is you support ❤️.

Press the cute star icon and if you follow me I won't mind😂❤️.