-8-

Sitting in his office he was busy in his upcoming project.He Can't Believe That finally He Got Someone who make his heart jump in happiness.

Thinking of him reminded that he has not call her since yesterday night after there romantic kiss in the car he drop her home and Gave Her his number.

Shivering under his dominating words he obyed him and call him instantly to let him save her number.

Two Things He Was Very Sure About her. One She is Very Pure and Innocent soul with bunch of Shyness and second She is His .

Picking his phone up he dialled her number which was named as Naaz In his.She Picked Her call instantly making him smile.

Hello (in Husky Voice Said Sid)

Jii ( She said Slowly)

Kya Kar Rahi Hai Aap Hmm.

He said and Lean back on his chair and his muscles relax just After Listening her voice.

Naaz- Jii Woh Kaam.

She said Putting The Cake Tray Inside the Oven.

Sid- Hmm .

Naaz- Aur Aap.

She said Smiling shyly making him smile all heartly.

Sid- Hum Humari Jaan Ko Yaad.

He said in such a flirty Husky tone making her blush and bite her lips.

Sid- Sharmaye Na Aap Hum Waha Nahi Hai Jo Aapko Dekh Sake.

Naaz- Jii.

Sid- Jii ( He Mimic her Making her Smile more)

Naaz- Tang Na Kare Na.

She said like a pissed off baby Making him Chuckle softly.

Sid- TOh Kya Kare Hum Hmm
Hum Waha aa Nahi Sakte Ki Aapko Apni Baho mein le kyuki humhe Kaam hai Toh Socha Phone Pe hi Thoda Romance kare le apni jaan sath.

Naaz- Aap Na

Sid- kya Mein Na Kahiye.

Naaz- Humhe Kaam Hai Hum jaye?

The Way She Asked Him Really Satisfy his male ego And Everything She do to make him happy is really Special.

Sid- Jaiye Jaan Lekin Jab Hum Aaye Toh Koi Kaam Nahi Hona Chaiye Samjhi Aap Tab Aapka Waqt aur aap puri meri honi chaiye.

His dominating aura and demanding voice made her shudder and she nodded in Yes forgetting He can't See her.

Sid- Kahiye na.

Naaz- Jii han..Han.

Sid- Hmm Rakhte Hai Dhyan Rakhna.

Naaz- Aap Bhi.

She instantly cut the call Making him smile like a teenage love boy. Being Love is a Blissful feeling and The One Who Understand and is made for you is really Special.

He so Badly Want her to be his side so he don't have to think to meet her , Hug Her, Cheerish Her Uff He Can't Control to spend his life with his innocent jaan.

He Put himself back on his work and started doing it fastly so he can finish it soon.
_______________________________________

Shehnaaz was busy packing parcels for the order which she has got. Meera Jii Out Of Town And God Knows When will she come back.

Ring Ring.

The Bell Rang and She Came out of the kitchen counter and saw a familiar personality.

She smiled and touch his feet making him smile and kept his hand on her head.

Men- Kaisi Hai Aap.

Shehnaaz- Mein Achi Hu Aap Aaye nahi itne din se.

Men- Kaam Mein Busy Tha Bacha Abb Chal Jaldi laa meri favourite wali humhe bhukh lagi hai.

She nodded and went towards the serving counter and took his favourite things out in the plate and went towards him.

Shehnaaz- Ye Lijeye Aap.

Men- Humare sath bathe ga kon kaha jaa rhi ho aap.

Shehnaaz- Aap bhi na.

Men- Kaafi Handsome hu yahi na.

They bhot Chuckle and Laugh Talking to each other.

Driver- Shiv Shahab Ab Chalna chahiye.

Yes he is Shiv Rao Shehnaaz best friend and She is totally Unaware of the fact that Sidharth is his son because due to political
Issues they have to hide about there family details mostly.

Shehnaaz- Han Jaye Aap Aur Aaram Kijeye.

Shiv - Han Bhaga doh humhe aap.

Shehnaaz- Nahi Na Asa nahi hai.

She said Cutely making the old men kiss her forehead and side hug her saying her bye .

Shiv- Hum Kal Aaye ge Theek hai Beta.

His bodyguard pay the bill and he left with his guards and driver.

She was extremely exhausted still sat on hope that he might come late and it was past 8' o clock now.

She called him but his phone was not reachable and she was getting Scared because she is alone in Bakery.

She still wait for him and sat there closing the Bakery door but He was nowhere making her sad.

She was done waiting now and his phone was still unreachable. She Packed her stuffs and move out towards her home.

It was Damn Dark and She was scared as hell she used to complete her work by 7 and now it's past 9 and complete dark.

Tears form in her eyes Because she was very Scared and her phone battery was almost dead.

She saw 2 Guys smoking and seeing her with weird looks. She ran fastly towards her quarter and lock the door.

Tears was flowing down making her cry hard just because she was Scared.She is so native that no one can imagine.

___________________________________________

Twist and Turns Heheh Full Serial Vibes de rahi Na🤣.

So upset with less Comments 🥺❤️When I Can Love You Guys immensely then I expect the same❤️😭.

Do Comment and Press the cute star icon to Vote✨. Won't Mind If You Guys Follow me too😂❤️.

✨ Sukoon ✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें