chapter 5

Chedran did not let it go, even though Naella, who is consistent with her ignorance, could not hold her tongue more.

But Naella wasn't offended at all. She could feel his character in his choice of words or speech.

Soft but firm. Chedran's assessment of the public may be true, as his character is not relentless in his enemies. You didn't set me up because you didn't believe that I was a sure enemy.

Naela realized that her own choice was right. That's why a satisfactory smile flowed out without even knowing it.

Chedran's eyes shook as the tail of her eyes folded sharply. He couldn't understand why she suddenly smiled like that in this atmosphere. No, I felt like I've never seen her smile before.

Naela did not want to play pretend to be with Chedran. I personally liked those personalities.

"Well, well, then......."

Chedran was surprised at Naella's calm response. You know you should have dealt with women properly before. For him, the changes in her emotions didn't make any sense.

"Is there anything else you want to say?"

"You said you'd be careful, so I have nothing more to say. I'll get up now."

"I see, but......."

As soon as he finished speaking, the Grand Duke, who was about to get out of his seat, looked at Naella with a curious look. Come to think of it, he only said what he had to say and didn't even ask her how she was doing, whether she adjusted well or not. Realizing that he was too indifferent, Chedran sat on the sofa again neatly.

"If you're here, shouldn't you give me a definite answer?"

"Definite answer? About what?"

Naella took a sip of the cold tea.

"So are you going to give me military information? Aren't you going to give it to me?"

Chedran's blue eyes began to shake. Having blinked a few times for a moment, he sighed quietly.

Then he didn't answer the question and asked other things.

"I was told that you had rejected all of her maids and other maids. Is there a reason?"

"They've been with me since I was seven. With me, I received all the education necessary for culture as well as etiquette. They'd be much better than most of the maids."

Chedran nodded quietly.

Naella was seen trying to take care of him, who was not delicate. I'm indifferent and quiet at first glance, so I wonder where this is.

I think he's trying to be friendly in his own way.

"But why aren't you answering?"

"What?"

"Will you give me military intelligence? Aren't you going to give it to me?"

With her eyes closed as if she was tired, Naella noticed that he was a teasable person.

As soon as Chedran left, Naella took off her uncomfortable gloves. She shook his hand at Chedran, who said he would think about more military information and that he would not let the maid stand outside the door in the future. I don't know if Chedran knows she's been generous.

As Naella leaned back on the sofa, the maids who were standing on one side came together and sat down one by one.

"I heard you're evil to your enemies."