"That's a warning for Silvia, too much weaving." The announcer said.

She sped up heading for the back of his car before pulling away slightly. He moved out of the way on the turn allowing her to pass. The cameras showed her going into the put stop to change her tires before it cut back to the race track with the other racers.

Many rounds into the race she pulled up beside Usoro again, the end of the race only two more rounds away. He pulled towards her, his tire hitting her front tire, making her pull to the left wildly to evade it.

People in the VIP groan in irritation as he pulled ahead of her. He pulled into the pit stop to change his tires as the announcer said that for what he just did another extra 10 seconds would be added to his final time.

The camera switches to the camera attached to her car, showing her hands on the wheel as she got control of the car again, taking off to the finish line. Turning the corners, passing the others behind getting closer and closer to Silvia, Usoro right behind them.

The announcer talks hastily over the intercom narrating the race. Calling out all the names and their positions as we watch them race for the finish line.

She passed Silvia, by pulling to the left tricking him before pulling all the way to the right and overtaking him, leaving him behind. Usoro passed him when they made the bend around the corner going after Verlice who was not to far away from the finish line.

"And she does it again!" The announcer said loudly as the crowd screamed in joy. The people that bet on her in the VIP section cheering loudly

"That was a spectacular time." The announcers said as the times from first to last came up on the screen. That 10 extra seconds Usoro got pushed him to second place by 5.4 seconds right behind Verlice.

From where we were we could see directly into the pit stop. She stopped by her stall, climbing out the car after a few minutes. She pulled her gloves off, then the helmet.

The man she was speaking to before jumped on her pulling her into a tight hug. Pulling off her balaclava she shook her head out smiling at the members in her team.

A live interview appeared on our screen of her talking in fluent Greek to a reporter.

"She is so fucking hot." Galina says as we watch her run her fingers through her hair, pushing it away from her face. She didn't even do it with provocative intent, a conscience reaction to push her hair away from her face but it was so sultry.

After the intervier, her team lead her through the thick crowd and into the pit stall where they dissapeared from the camera frame. The camera then pans on Usoro who was doing an interview with another news platform.

The people in the VIP section who bet on her started popping champagne by the bar, celebrating their win. The ones that bet on other races sulked as they watched Usoro's interview.

The doors opened to the VIP room, Verlice and the man she was speaking to before walk in. Her suit was now fully unzipped off her shoulders, the sleeves tied around her waist. She wore a skin tight white long sleeve dry fit shirt, her toned biceps and abdominal showing.

She shook hands with some of the sponsor, conversing with them easily.

I accepted the glass of champagne from my father as he and my mother walked away talking with some of their business partners

"Dariya." Vera said in greeting as she walked to us.

"Vera." She answered. They started at eachother for a minute before both breaking out in a wide smiling embracing eachother in a tight hug.