21

Taylor

"That's my second favorite flavor." I smiled Jade nodded a little taking her spoon of ice cream to her mouth. "This is better." I said she stared at me with pure shock.

"That's for old people mommy." She laughed

"You think I'm old!" I said she smiled a little shaking her head. "No mommy! But that's gross." She said staring at my yogurt.

"It's froyo it tastes good." I said she shrugged continuing to eat her cone while staring outside I watched her wondering what was running through her little mind. "I love you." I whispered she smiled kissing my cheek.

"I love you too mommy."

"Where do you wanna go after?" I asked holding her hand while we walked outside. "Can we go see Karlee?"

"Not right now she's at work baby but when she almost out."

"Yay." She smiled to herself

________________________________

"Hun if you're tired we don't have to go." I said rubbing Karlie's shoulders from behind her. "I wanna go just let's go later?" I nodded kissing her neck from behind before walking around the couch to lay down with Jade.

"Karlie's gonna take a nap do you want also?" I asked Jade nodded.

"Kay let's take a nap." I said I laid down rubbing Jade's back to get her to sleep but I could tell she wasn't tired I smiled a little poking her stomach her eyes shot open an an angry expression took over her face.

"Shh!" She whispered scooting closer to me.

"What?" I giggled too loud for her liking because she slapped her hand over my mouth to quite me down. "Karlees sleeping mommy."

"I know baby she can't hear us." I laughed

"Go to bed mommy."

"You're not tired." I said she shook her head denying it. "I can't sleep either." Karlie said startling the both of us. "Karlee!" Jade said annoyed like she really wanted her to enjoy her sleep.

"Yes?" Karlie asked yawning a little

"You're sleepy."

"I'm not little bug. We should get going right?" Karlie asked standing up I watched her stretch her arms her shirt riding up a little filling my mind with plenty of dirty thoughts.

"Mhm." I said trying to think of things not turning me on.

Karlie smirked like she knew exactly what was running through my mind. I rolled my eyes at her getting up to fix my makeup and hair more while Karlie laid watching tv with Jade.

Don't mess this up Karlie.

Jade was in too deep she can't see her go and neither can I.

I flushed away those thoughts and walked with them we all left after getting our jackets it was chilly out and already the sun was setting. I felt Karlie's arm wrap around my waist kissing my cheek. "You okay?" She asked I nodded

"This place is beautiful isn't it?" She asked staring around it was beautiful. The flowers and veiny plants took over every inch of this park. Lights lit up the darker parts and Jade was having a blast staring in awe also.

"I don't want you guys to leave tomorrow." Karlie said Jade frowned nodding. "I don't wanna leave Karlee mommy."

"Awh baby neither do I but you gotta go back to school. And she's gonna be back Friday too so we'll see her soon right?" I turned to Karlie who nodded Jade walked over to her and Karlie picked her up carrying her. It wasn't much to carry Jade she was very petite I wondered if she'd be tall like her mommy. Karlie changed Jade's mood quickly talking to her about other things I walked with my arm around Karlie still feeling uneasy and worried about them.

The night went well Karlie and I exchanged only a few words most of my night was spent watching her and Jade talk nonsense.

_______________________________

"This isn't working." Karlie said in between heavy breaths.

"Yes it is." I moaned not out of pleasure but pain.

"Taylor we don't have to have sex every day-

"Fuck Karlie I want this!" I yelled she sighed slamming back into me again I yelled and shut my eyes this didn't feel good. It went on for another two times until she pulled out.

"We're not doing this." She said

I didn't respond I watched her get off the bed and put on her boxers before she laid down next to me. "Tell me what the fucks going on Taylor?" She demanded. I choked on my own words for a second.

"I'm scared."

"Of?" She asked grabbing my hand. "I'm an adult Karlie I know that sometimes things aren't meant to be-

"Taylor what are you say-

"Let me finish." She sighed and nodded letting go of my hand I saw her fidgeting with her own. "As I was saying I know that sometimes things don't work out and I know how to accept someone's left. She doesn't Karlie, Jade doesn't and her dad left too god the amount of nights I spent crying because she'd come home asking why her dad wasn't around is too much to remember. And with you I see the way she looks at you Karlie she loves you sometimes I feel like she likes you over me funny I know. All I'm saying is I'm scared Karlie that we won't work out and you'll leave like her dad and she-

"Don't say that Taylor don't think that either. I'm not her dad. I will never leave you Taylor. I'm going to marry you and we're gonna have a big family-

"You don't know that-

"Yes I do. Because I don't care how many times you push me away or I do I'm never leaving you Taylor ever." She said her eyes were full of empathy. I leaned into her chest feeling her kiss my head.

"You're never getting rid of me." She laughed I smiled a little. "Don't leave us Karlie we can't handle it."

"I'm not Taylor. I'd be the stupidest person alive to leave you."

"I love you." I whispered against her lips she kissed me. "And I love you."

"I'm sorry for this tonight I was a bitch I know." I said embarrassed she shook her head. "You're mind was running and I'm glad we cleared the air okay? So stop worrying about that." She kissed me again this time I deepened the kiss and let my hand find her abs rubbing them slightly.

"Can we finish?"

"Are you sure?"

"Now I am. I'm not going to see you for 4 days I can't live that long without sex." I said she shook her head and pushed me back down on the bed.

Edit: Yea I don't really know what to write here...but I hope you have a good day or night! Thanks you all for reading <333