Chapter 8: Departure for Korriban.

Quickly after Finn's leaving, the group settled around the table and Rose faced them.

"Alright... So I understood we didn't have much time left so I'm not gonna chatter around. Since Poe's message, Finn and I made a lot of researches. We have spent I don't know how many time here..."

Suddenly noticing that the young woman was about to chatter around once again, Rey cleared her throat.

"Erm... Rose? Can we move on please?"

"Oh yes, sorry. So it seems that several tombs on Korriban are hiding secrets. Either Holocrons, or weapons, all kind of secrets actually. We first thought it would be complicated."

Rey and Ly'ra shared a worried glance, but the young Resistant kept on:

"This is when Finn had found a kind of grimoire... A book in which we found all kind of clues and hints to find what we need."

Poe frowned and leaned forward slightly on his seat.

"What do you mean clues and hints?"

Rose sighed, looking seriously annoyed. Then, she grabbed behind her a thick leathered book that she placed onto the table. A loud thud escaping it as it fell onto the glass.

"Wow..."

"Yep... It was hidden in a corner of the Library. In the Archives actually. Obviously, it was not the kind of book allowed to everyone by the Jedi..."

Rey leaned forward and grabbed the book. Dust flew everywhere as she opened it, and everyone started coughing. The young woman frowned as she was reading it quickly, her interest growing.

"Oh my..."

"What??"

Poe, Ly'ra and Hux suddenly looked uneasy, as Rose was laughing quietly. As for Rey, she was still very focused on her reading.

"These are riddles. It seems there's one for each artefact looked for."

And for the first time since their arrival, Cane scratched his neck before asking:

"And how can we know which one is for us?"

They all dreaded the question actually. Read all the book and answer all the riddles would take them months. And they didn't have that time. But the young woman didn't answer. An idea had just popped in her mind and she looked up at Ly'ra with a smile.

"I think I know. It is time to meditate a bit."

Poe and Hux frowned at the same time as Ly'ra let appear a small amused smile. As for Cane, he let out an annoyed sigh.

"Shit..."

Rey looked up at the rest of the group as she stood up.

"Alright so... Just step away a bit, so that your thoughts don't interfere with our own."

Then, she took the book and placed it on the ground. She sat down and gestured for the two other Jedis to join her. Cane settled on her right while Ly'ra (with the help of her husband) was facing them. The pilot, Rose and Hux stepped away, watching attently to what was about to happen. Rey glanced at Cane with a smile.

"Just breathe deeply and stay focused okay? You can do it."

The Zabrak nodded slowly, obviously not happy about the young woman's idea. Noticing her friend's eyes, Ly'ra leaned in slightly.

"Hey... The more we are to do the exercise, the easier it is."

After a wink, the mum-to-be closed her eyes and breathed in deeply, quickly imitated by Cane and Rey.