"Lisa's ghosting Kook," Taehyung answered. "And it's all my fault."

"I told you, hyung, it's not."

"Lisa? Really? I just saw her enter her place before I got here," Hoseok said making Jungkook's ears immediately perk up.

"What? Are you sure, hyung?"

"Yeah. She was even looking at your door before she got inside hers."

Without second thought, Jungkook stood up and ran out of the door.

"Ya! Jeon Jungkook! You forgot your pants—" The door slammed shut. "Aish. That kid. That God our apartments are close by."

"At least he's wearing boxers on, hyung. It would be a lot more embarrassing if he's wearing his tidy whites."

"When it comes to Lisa, I don't think it would matter, Tae. I don't think he'd even notice."

•••

⚠️ tw: if you guys are experiencing trauma or find mentions of death triggering, please skip this. Also, I am in no way romanticizing the scenes that are to follow. ⚠️

•••

Lisa felt really tired. She practiced non-stop for three days and if not for Jiyong oppa kicking her out of the practice room, she wouldn't have come home.

"Are planning on killing yourself, Lalisa? Aish, this kid. Go home or I'll personally ask Sajangnim to ban you from this building!"

She sighed and let her body fall on to the mattress as soon as she got inside her room. She stared at the ceiling for a few minutes before deciding to take a quick dip in her bathtub.

The water was pretty warm and it felt nice. She even turned on the jets to get the bubbling effect similar to that of a hot tub. Her thoughts then drifted to Jungkook.

I wonder what he's doing...

She couldn't help but wonder how Jungkook's doing. Is he doing okay? Was he even missing her? Or... or did he already moved on and is busy dating that girl?

Again, she sighed. She folded her legs and embraced it as she let herself sink into the water. Memories of them together played inside her mind. Her eyes were closed but she could clearly see how happy she was the past months. With him.

I miss him. I miss him so bad.

But...

Her insecurities and trust issues kept eating her up. She knows how he feels about her and she feels the same. They haven't said anything to each other but she's not blind or daft to not see how much the guy cared.

Why does she have to be so petty? Why did she even doubt him on the first place? She knew the real him and she shouldn't have second guessed that.

"She's not even pretty! That's why she should always be placed at the back. Lmao."

"She looks like a boy. Maybe she is. Lol. Her country has so many lady boys lmao."

"I think she's not a virgin anymore 'coz she has loose morals like her country. They are number one when it comes to women trafficking lol."