But he also knew she can overcome this one. Like what he said, Lisa's the strongest and bravest girl he knows.

"Hey, I have my car with me. Do you want me to drive you back to your place?"

Lisa shook her head to the side while her face is still buried on his chest.

"How about in your shared dorm?"

Again, she said no.

"Chaeng's? Soo's? Jen's?"

Still the same answers.

"Then... where'd you want to go? And no, the practice room is not an option."

He felt the girl heave a sigh before finally giving him an answer.

"Okay. I'll take you there."

•••

It's been days and Jungkook still can't get in touch with Lisa. She's not even at her place for the past days and he's starting to get worried.

Occasionally he sees Lisa's manager go to her place to feed and watch over the cats. He'd head over to ask what time would Lisa's be coming home but she always tells him the same thing. That the girls were busy practicing for their comeback so they pull all-nighters and stay at YG for the time being.

At first he believed that but then Namjoon slipped during one of their get together that he and Jisoo went out on a date a few days ago. And that noona was staying over at hyungs for days since the girls already finished recording and practices for their comeback.

So he was worried. Worried that Lisa's actually ignoring him because she was mad. Because if it was him who saw her with someone else, he would be upset too.

"Hey, Kook." Taehyung sat beside him on the couch. He was currently in the Bangtan dorms since he wanted to ask a his Namjoon hyung a favor regarding Lisa. He thought maybe Jisoo could help him. "She's still not contacting you?"

With a heavy sigh, he nodded. He still has his phone glued on his hand in case she calls or texts him.

"Hey, I'm really sorry for putting you in this position," Taehyung said apologetically. "I had no idea that the two of you were together. I tried contacting her too but she wouldn't answer. I feel really guilty for putting you in a tight spot."

"It's fine, hyung," Jungkook said and forced a smile. "It's not your fault. I could've just said no and not come at all."

"But you did say you were only staying for a few minutes," the older guy patted his shoulder lightly. "Because you just were waiting for her practice to be over, right? You knew the café was close to YG."

He nodded. But that didn't really matter now. He still went on that double date and let the girl cling on his arm. Which Lisa saw.

"I really don't know what to do, hyung," he started to sound hopeless. "She said it wasn't a big deal since we're not together but... why does it feel like she's avoiding me on purpose? She won't answer my calls and texts. She's not even staying at her place across mine."

"Maybe she's just busy, Kook," Taehyung said trying to make him feel better. "Their comeback's near so maybe that's why she's not at her place these days. Nine One is far from YG."

"I guess so..."

Again, he sighed. He wished that was the case. But he knew there was something wrong. And it's slowly driving him over the edge.

Then a few minutes later, Hoseok arrived.

"Oy, why the long faces?" The older guy asked as soon as he caught glimpse of the two boys sitting on the couch sporting the biggest pouts on their faces.