Ch. 1 - The Baddass Kanawut

This boy is a fantastic and glamorous model but he is a Bitch, Everyone loved him and hate him, Why let me tell you the story of

CLASSY, SASSY, KANAWUT.

A bright morning when the sun is rising and everyone is busy working at the company a boy got out of the car and everyone is looking at him like he is the Prince of catwalk he was looking good and fabulous.

he removes slowly his sunglasses and looks at his assistants, The assistants get it immediately so he presses the elevator button, when he comes inside of the elevator everyone stops to come inside and they bow to this honorable boy.

the elevator starting to up and stop on the 10th floor when he got out everyone is bowing to him until he reaches a meeting room there was his father talking to other investors... He slams the door open and everyone is looking at the boy walking to the chair and he sat.

"What?" He asks curiously.

After the meeting is done he put his feet on the table his father staring at him with mad eyes, Gulf kanawut is a Baddass model but he is a failure with his Education.

"I know you didn't come to your subject earlier" He's dad cross arm and approach to him, gulf just smirk and get his lollipop to his pocket and then he put to his mouth.

He's not listening and just enjoying his strawberry lollipop, he's father slams the table, the other people are surprised while gulf is smirking with his father.

"What's wrong with you!?" His father shouting, Gulf smiled and stood up he gives a lollipop to his assistant.

"What is my problem? , Nothing." after he said that he turned and walked away.

Gulf leans his head in the wall and closes his eyes a past few days his exhausted about work and school his lack of sleep.

"Gulf. let's go." The girl with a bad outfit and gross polka dots sock is standing in front of him,

"Who are you?" Gulf curious asking.

"I'm cassie,"

"Well, your fired."

"No, your dad is hired me to watch you and your little bitchy attitude at your new school." Gulf lost his mind and sat he can't breathe and hold his chest.

"New school, I'm a president at my school and, and, and,---

"And we are going to your new school, is it exciting?" Cassie said with joy with her eyes.

"It's terrible," Gulf said with sadness on his face.

even if he always arguing with his dad he can't win, he just winning sarcastically.

His dad hired a girl with a terrible fashion, gulf just inhale deeply and stood up after he got inside the car he rested his head on the car seat and sleep.

She touches his hand so gulf opens his eyes, they arrived at the university everyone is staring at him and he just rolled his eyes when he sees the boy in an awful outfit.

"Duh, look at that outfit, such a terrible." Gulf walked like he is on the stage a judging people by their looks and outfit.

"Yo! hot! " The man shouted then he stops walking and turned his gaze to him and his face changed to a sassy mood.

"What did you say?" He asks and the man laughed he just looks at his other friends and he repeats what he says.

"I said hotly." The disgusting man is closer to him and gulf just closes his eyes and covers his nose.