[look what we became] mattia polibio

mattia's povthere was one moment in time, where we were each others distractions

mattia's pov
there was one moment in time, where we were each others distractions.

when once of us felt down, we ran to each other and we were there.

when one of us needed something, we were there to at least help provide it.

then, something happened.

pushed us off our train tracks.

now your only escape was alcohol and hurting others.

"y/n, please listen." i exclaimed desperately.

i tried so hard to get contact with her again.

"listen to what? the same lovey dovey shit again?" you drunkly said.

she was all i had, and she let me go for what?

"you have a fucking problem! you need fucking help!" i raged at her.

once second i knew everything in her life, and now it's been a year since a proper update.

all i heard was her scoffing and sniffling.

"look at me damnit!" i shouted my eyes widened in pain as she turned around.

her face drenched in tears and her eyes redder then ever.

"you know what my problem is? my dad is dead. he's gone. i was glad he died. until, i saw why he died." she spoke taking a swig from the tequila bottle.

she clumsily sat on a bench while she gently wiped her soft colored eyes.

"he was murdered mattia. he was a bad person. a really bad person. he was involved with really bad people." she spoke to me.

"like cartel wise? you've never even mentioned your dads name.? are you sure you're not just drunk?" i questioned cautiously.

she looked at me with pain ridden eyes and an emotion on her face only held torture for what was to come.

she lifted her long sleeve up to expose cuts and bruises from self defense.

"matti, i'm a bad person. a really bad person. i've done some fucked up shit."  you admitted.

the girl who would've died for me, is seriously doing shit like this.

"i left you for your own good. my dad, he deserves to rot in hell for what he did. me though? i probably have a chair with my name reserved on it right next to my dad." she sadly joked.

"you've killed?" i asked with fear trailing my voice.

"i've killed, tortured, you name it i've done it." she said swigging at her bottle again.

"why? why would you follow his steps?" i cried as a tear slipped.

"mattia, we know what we have to do." she said standing up as she pressed her cold metal against my head.

her dad, yeah he was my dad worst enemy.

now both heirs of the most powerful cartels, have fallen in love.

how tragic right?

i know.

"i fucking hate you y/n." i sobbed as i pressed my gun against her gentle head.

"i hate you too polibio." her gorgeous eyes cried while her beautiful smile radiated off her lips.

we stood in silence for a few minutes taking in the earths sweet air.

"all the things i did just so i could call you mine." we both said at the same time.

"i hope i was your favorite crime." she sadly cried.

"i hope i was your favorite prayer." i sweetly said back to her.

suddenly, i felt a sting of pain in my chest.

her eyes widened with confusion but, suddenly quirked into eyes of pure pain.

i looked at her chest and saw a gunshot.

she looked at mine and saw the same sight.

"oh shit." she mumbled out.

we both fell together.

i looked up and saw her father.

my father right next to him.

"my son why?" he asked sternly.

i coughed scarlet red blood while smiling at her gentle body.

"she was all i had."

"why mija?" her father asked sternly but from the sigh of his face, he was falling apart.

"you sneaky mother fucker, i knew it. you're too stubborn to die." she said coughing up blood.

i crawled to her and hugged her.

suddenly, darkness consumed everything i knew including her.

look what we became.