Secret lovers wonderland prt 1

2Ds POV:

I stirr awake when I here arguing from my parents, it also sounds like there were other men. I couldn't hear exactly what any of them were saying, I try to roll over to my wall and go back to sleep, but the arguing just continued. I fucking hate that rabbit have such good hearing sometimes. I groan and slowly sat up on my bed, for a minute or two I try to wake myself up from the sleepy ness. I stretch and yawn. Then I slowly exited my room 'why are they arguing at this time?' I think to myself.

The arguing gets louder and louder as I headed down the stairs, there's a wall covering the side of the stairs so i stay beside it to be able to eavesdrop on what is going on.
"I don't care WHO fucking sent you! You are NOT taking our son to work for your AWFUL king!" My mother yelled, my heart sank 'who wants to take me? WHAT king???" "Your son is the only boy in the kingdom who isn't infected with the plague or weak, your son WILL be paid monthly" "how do you know so much about our son?" I hear my father say "that but of information is not to share" I hear another man say "surrender your son now or we'll take him by force"

My ears flatten, and my parents started to freak out. Then I start to think 'there are these strange men who are gonna take me to work, and I'll get paid for it... mabey then my parents won't be so stressed about food or the bills' I sigh and walk the rest of the way down the stairs and I look towards the door. There stood two tall men, and my parents.

They all quickly look towards me, my parents looked terrified. My mom looked to have been crying. And the men had straight faces on "Stuart pot, we need you to-" "yes I know... work at the kingdom for your king" then my mother shouts "how is this fair David?! These men are taking OUR son by force?! How is this allowed?!" My father struggled to find his words "mom... dad..." my parents look back to me "I-I'm almost 18... a-and I haven't been able to find any way to help you with food and rent... if I leave you won't have to worry so much about food, I'll go and work, and every month I'll give you half of what I earn"

My mother and father both had tears in her eyes "...Stuart..." my father began "you keep your monthly allowance, when you go we don't want to worry about you not getting enough food to last you" I silently nod, then my parents bring me into a bone crushing hug, "we love you son... don't ever forget that" my mother says "we have to go" one of the men say "just a moment" my mother says

After a while they pull away from me slowly "go get changed son... while your changing I'm gonna grab something for you to take with you on your journey. I nod, then I moved to my bedroom.

Short time skip~

I quickly put on my everyday clothes and head back down stairs, I saw that the men were no longer in the doorway. Perhaps they were waiting outside for me. I look to the kitchen to see my father comforting my mother, she was repeating "this isn't fair" under her breath. "Hey..." I silently say, they both look towards me. They look back to each other for a second then they get up to walk towards me "keep this" my mother says as she hands me a heart locket necklace. I open it to see a picture of us, smiling. I looked to be around 14 or 15. I smiled "take this as well" my father then hands me a feather pen, some folded up paper and a ink container "make sure you write us often, keep us updated" I look up to him and nod, I place the writing stuff in my pocket. Then my mother puts the necklace around my neck ever so gently "remember son, we love you very much... don't hesitate to ask us for anything you need" my mother says "...okay..."

Then my parents bring me into another long lasting hug "I love you both..."

Then a voice from outside break the silence "we have to go now young man!" It made me jump slightly "coming!" I say back. I look back towards my parents "I have to go now... I'll miss you" "we will miss you most" my father answers. They then let go of me, I walk to the door, my parents follow to watch me leave. I see the men next to what looks to be a cage attached to a carriage and a horse, they look towards me and open it. "Come in young man! Now!" I flinch with how stern the man says his sentence. But I nod and made my way to them.