"Look their she is!" One of them yelled pointing at her. Naruto quickly looked at the heel then at neji and the rest of the guards 'Ah you know what fuck that shoe I don't even need it!' She thought then continued to sprint down the stairs leaving it behind. Neji and the guards ran after her, he stopped when he saw the shoe "hang on your shoe!" picking it up quickly while the guards went around him to try and catch up to her.

Naruto ran down the stairs that led outside surprising the other royal guards who were guarding the entrance. She ran outside down the stairs running so she can hop into the carriage,
The guards who saw her saw the neji and the other guards running down the stairs.

"Commander what's going on?" One asked confused at seeing him walking up to him when he stopped, he got shoved to the side by neji who quickly went outside where the carriages are, he seen her hop into a carriage that started moving making him panic.

"Guards stop that coach! Closed those gates!" He yelled seeing the carriage passing the gates before they closed.

"OPEN THE GATES AND FOLLOW THAT COACH!" He yelled frantically pointing at the coach, he then seen guards on horses rush by quickly to follow the unknown maiden.

—————————————————————

Naruto hopped into the carriage that was moving quickly to get away. She heard neji yell and seen the gates closing making her panic.

They passed by them making her sigh in relief but that relief quickly stopped when she looked behind her seeing men on horses chasing after her. Naruto was bumping around the back holding Kurama trying not to lose her balance when the carriage turned harshly making her swing side to side violently.

Kurama gripped onto her frantically trying not to fly out the open window. The coach turned the corner heading over a bridge into the forest. Half way into the forest naruto felt the carriage shaking slowly turning back into a pumpkin with the other animals. She saw a river up ahead with a bridge before she went rolling down the hill almost falling into the stream, she turned back into her old rags holding Kurama to her chest making sure he doesn't get hurt.

"You ok Kurama..?" She asked him putting him away from her chest, Kurama then looked up seeing the other animals run into the forest to never be seen again. "I'm fine brat-" He said to her only to stop when they heard galloping of the horses. Naruto looked around trying to find some place to hide then seen the bridge, she quickly went under the bridge holding Kurama, they felt the vibration of the men nearing while hearing a bunch of galloping go over their head making dust and small rocks fall on them.

They breathed in relief when they heard the guards disappear into the distance, Naruto looked at Kurama giving him a questioned glance. "Kurama what even happened that even, how you ended up in that spot?" She asked him confused, he looked at her then sighed.

"Well..." He said

—————————————————————
Flashback

Kurama was running in the walls looking around.

'One big ass castle' He thought to himself, he then opened a hole he saw lose in the wall entering the ball room, he jumped on the edge looking around then down seeing a lot of women talking to each other or looking for somebody

'......not even gonna ask why theirs a bunch of ugly women' He thought then saw a chain heading to the a huge chandelier in the middle, He climbed on it heading to the chandelier to get a better look.  He climbed on it looking around the room holding onto one of the metal rods with his tail, not noticing he was slipping until it was to late.