" Hey (n/n), thank you for being my best friend. Don't leave me alone, 'kay? " Kokichi said looking away. 

I raised my head a little and said, " You're welcome, and thank you too, Kichi-kun. I'll never leave you alone, and that's a promise. Promise me the same too, okay?

Kokichi nodded, I tightened my hug in Kokichi's neck, covering my face at his soft and silky hair and feel myself in a comfortable nap. 

[ 🎲 ]

My eyes fluttered open, I slowly seated and rubbed my eyes. I fixed my hair and myself. 

As I looked at myself, I just realized something...the oversized jacket that I was using now, is the same jacket in my dream. 

So we are just really normal students in the first place. We don't have that much talent. 

I stood up and proceed to the closet. I opened the doors of the closet wide open and check the jackets one by one. I suddenly stopped when I saw the black jacket that Kokichi's wearing in my dream. I blinked twice.

It really did look like it. 

I immediately removed it inside of the closet. As I closed the closet, someone ringed the doorbell. I looked at the door for a second and put the jacket on my shoulder. I stood up, opening the door, and saw Kokichi. 

" Oh, Kichi-kun. Nice timing. " I said waving and gave him the black jacket. " It's my favorite but I'll give it to you, so now we are fair. " I continued holding my checkered scarf. 

" Now we are matching! You have one of my favorite jackets then I have one for your checkered scarf. " I said looking down, blushing a little but it's not visible and fiddling with my fingers. 

Kokichi blinked once then twice and smiled. " Okay, okay. " Kokichi said removing his scarf then wore the jacket. I looked away from him, remembering the fact that he looks exactly like the Kokichi in my dream. 

Of course, they are literally the same person. 

I mentally facepalm at my own thought.

" So what do ya think? " Kokichi questioned.

I looked at him, he was now wearing the jacket and the scarf at the same time. I smiled, " It looks good on you. " I said.

I let Kokichi inside my room and closed the door. 

" So...why did you leave the dining room a while ago? " Kokichi questioned. I frowned remembering about the scene a while ago, remembering that we were having a killing game. 

I wish that my life is like in my dream, we are happier there. 

" 3 reasons...The first reason is Monokuma and his kubs are annoying. The second reason is I don't have time for their nonsense. And the last reason is I wanted to sleep. "  I explained, counting the reasons with my fingers. Kokichi nodded and the entire room went silent. 

10 minutes later...

Kokichi was continuously poking my cheek while I look blankly at the floor, not at myself. I groaned and hold Kokichi's hand that keep on poking my cheek. I used my free hand to pinch his cheek and said, " Stop it grape-head. " I said annoyed but smiled at the new nickname. 

Kokichi's face became grumpy all of a sudden. That I found cute, I blinked twice and let out a cute squeal and pinched both of his cheeks, " Why are you so cute, Kichi-kun? " I questioned, I suddenly stopped pinching him as I realized what I said. 

That was supposed to be a thought- 

I suddenly blushed a little and looked away from him. Kokichi looked away in the other direction and blushed a little mixed with his reddish cheeks because of the pinching. I suddenly throw a pillow at Kokichi because of embarrassment and just laugh it off. Kokichi threw the pillow back to me and laughed with me. 

We just enjoyed each other's company, joking around, laughing with each other, teasing each other and, chasing each other inside of the room but the nighttime announcement interrupted the nice mood. 

End

【6/14/21】

【6/14/21】