Reunite?

"That means..."

The Vietnamese male sighed, clutched the rope in his hand.

"Yes. It's only a matter of time until they freed themselves from UK. Do you know England who exist a long long time ago?"

Everyone nodded upon hearing what the red flagged male said, and Soviet was concerned as he was the youngest to form in all of them.

"If the United Kingdom disappeared, there will only be England, who once was a threat to all the world."

They all shuddered, England will colonize them and he is the only person who have respect from his former enemy. England is not someone you can mess with. UK pushed himself away from the taller male, he gulped as his eyes started to get darker. He can feel someone scream out his name from the bottom of his heart, and he felt like someone is squeezing his lungs.

But then everything was black.

China, whose hand holding a wooden chair, hit him in the back of his head. Vietnam looked at him in disbelief and was about to knock down the Chinese male but stopped when the Televison suddenly turned up. And the England was on it, smiling devilishly. His hand started to break through the screen, following with some red smoke from the cracks. He was half way out until Philippines broken the TV. England disappeared.

"What. The. Fuck. Was. That!?"

Myanmar screeched, hugged China so tight that the other male swore he could be dead. Soviet was far more afraid when he know that he missed fucking everything that happened so long ago. Vietnam with UK in his hand wasn't look fine when he was about to tear up. It reminds him of something that is not very happy. Philippines was crying and he started to dial the police.

"Call North Korea or Thailand. They would know how to deal with this shit."

Cuba said and not long after he faint.

------------------

UK woke up to see three red - flagged males sitting in a circle at his left. They look like they hadn't sleep the entire night. And Spain - his old friend - is also there. He noticed UK staring and run to him.

"You're ok! That shit head hit you hard to be honest."

He stared at China, who shrugged.

"Why are you here?"

"Thailand called me here because he know I can deal with this shit since I once gone through it too."

"I can tell. What about...those three?"

"Oh, I don't know much about Vietnam, but he said has gone through it too."

"I've already dealt with it, don't worry. It'll disappear as soon as you know how to get rid of it." 

Vietnam smiled, his eyes fixed on the British male. China seems to be deep in thoughts, his arms hung lazily behind his chair.  Soviet is still confuse, as if he was still shocked from the night before.

"What happened when I passed out?"

Their smiles drop, and luckily Thailand came in with hot tea in a stray. Maybe some tea would be the best idea to calm everyone. But not United Kingdom, since he had now realize his problem that would change his life forever. 

"I-I will die."

He stuttered, starting to shake rapidly and hot tears streaming down from his lifeless eyes. The communist sit in silence, unable to think of anything more positive to tell the other while Spain just huggs him and cry too. Not Soviet, he, of course, know the feeling that the other's going through. Since he almost died because of the socialist inside of him wanted to break free. But luckily, he gained a chance of not being a bloodied killer like some of the Imperialist like Imperial Japan himself, or that British Empire whose just died not too long ago. 

"Then let's make it the best last days of your life."

The kingdom stares at him in confusion.

"I beg your pardon?"

"Let's go drink some vodka and maybe wrestling some bears. You don't want to waste your last days just by sitting and crying about it. Come on, let me go with you, and be the one lead you to the other side."

Soviet smiles, pull the small male up to his feet. UK chuckled, grab his hand.

"Vodka does sound nice."

-----------------

Ohhhhh I think it'll end sooner than it should be or not. Because now it finally go into the right original way.