"Does it look like he has a piss kink?" The blonde questions looking down at the male who looked up at her.

"No, but he does have a degrading kink."

"Aw gross don't ever say that shit around me."

"Can you not? It's weird." Karl joins in burying his face into his knees. "How's California?" The question was muffled but audible.

The phone went down now only showing the ceiling. "'It's so much better now that Quackity is here.'" The male tried a high pitched voice. "Wow, thank you X." He spoke with the camera now facing him.

"Can't believe you said that! What else is good about California?" Karl played into the joke.

"That you're not here cause you smell."

"That's a bit harsh innit?" The blonde furrow her eyebrows at the tanner male.

"'Fish and chips innit?' God, I hate British people." Quackity groans turning his body around then sliding upwards so his head was leaning on her forearm. "Look at this fake American." The camera fans towards her.

"I'm from Florida, it doesn't get more American than that." She responds looking down at him. "And give me my phone." Her hands snatching it away to point it towards Tiger on her lap.

"He's so pretty, god I love cats so much. When you get back home you gotta show me Waddles."

"That's your cat, right?" Quackity pipes in as he unlocks his phone.

"Yeah. I can't wait to see her again."

"Same, when you leave it's going to be amazing." Ximena elbows his head which he groans in annoyance. "Fucking hell."

"Shut up. Karl, what are you doing?"

"I was supposed to hang out with the crew but last minute plans were canceled that's why I called you."

"Just kiss already." Quackity half-jokes with his attention on Twitter.

"Why did plans cancel?"

"Well, they didn't I just wanted to have an excuse to talk to you."

Quackity mimic kissing noises. "Mwah mwah mwah."

"So, there were no plans?"

"Nope. I just wanted to talk to you because your voice is soothing, and I need some sleep so I thought you could help."

"Of course, I can help."

"Just fuck alr- ow!" Quackity screech's as an elbow made contact to his ear. He held onto the throbbing pink ear. "You bitch."

She glazes at the boy next to her. "Darling, I'll you back, okay?"

The male smiles at the nickname that slipped out. "Okay!"

The called disconnected. Quackity stared at her for a second. "'Darling?' Oh, I'm never letting that one down!" He burst into laughter.

His laughter was so contagious she let out a chuckle before slapping his arm. "Leave."

"Okay okay okay!" He puts his hands up surrendering. "Text me when you're going to sleep, night mamacita."

"Goodnight Alex." She watched at the door clicks shut. Her body slides down the wall ( there was no bed frame ) and it laid flat down on the bed with the feline laying on the pillow slowly falling back into slumber.

The guilty feeling in her stomach left with a newer one but pushing that aside, she called the male back.

That feeling never went away until she fell asleep on call right after the male.

ZERO SPEAKS!
School is officially over for me and I've
never been this bored in my life.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━