III. 𝐁𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐒.

"ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ɪᴛ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢꜱ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ."

⋅ʚ ┈┈┈┈ ˗ ˏ ˋ ୨♡୧ ˎˊ ˗ ┈┈┈┈ ɞ⋅

{𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀} 𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙎𝙀 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙃𝙀𝙍 seat at the table and grabbed her and Annie's dirty plates along with her. Walking over to the sink where Reiner currently was, she placed the plates in the sink and waited for him to finish washing his set of plates before he handed the sponge over to her. As she scrubbed the plates, she felt as if someone was watching her.

Turning to see Niccolo closely inspecting her dishwashing skills, she jokingly 'tsked' and lightly pushed his head away as he chuckled and walked off. Just as he did, Sasha came bounding back into the kitchen as she skipped towards the medicine cabinet that Armin kept all of his Vitamin's in. Grabbing one orange-flavored gummy, she plopped it In her mouth before turning to face [Name] who was currently drying her hands on the towel that hung on the kitchen cupboard.

"Hey {Nickname}, do you have work today?" Sasha suddenly asked causing [Name] to turn around and look at her with a small smile, "Yes actually, from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Why do you ask?" Sasha shrugged her shoulders. "Well, all the girls were thinking of hanging out, except Mikasa because she has to go visit her parents or something."

{Name} nodded and patted Sasha on the shoulder as if she was saying 'Sorry' making Sasha smile back and skip out of the Kitchen with the {Hair Color} girl.

As {Name] walked out from Annie's room after taking a shower and getting ready for her shift at work, she adjusted her bunny ears that went with her costume in the mirror before walking into the living room being surprised to see everyone lounging...

As {Name] walked out from Annie's room after taking a shower and getting ready for her shift at work, she adjusted her bunny ears that went with her costume in the mirror before walking into the living room being surprised to see everyone lounging there, everyone except for a certain someone.

Eren looked up from his phone the moment he heard the sound of Connie's cheering and heels clicking against the tile floor. Once he saw [Name] standing there with a tired look all dressed up in a bunny outfit, he smirked and quietly chuckled to himself. Before Annie could stand up and offer to drive her to the designated place, he arose of the couch quickly and raised his hand as if he was in a classroom before walking over to the girl.