𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Magsimula sa umpisa

I pushed Keiji into an alleyway, making his eyes widen. He opened his mouth to say something, but I shoved him down, crouching beside him as I clapped my hand over his mouth, holding a finger to my lips. I pointed to the entrance of the alleyway. From our place behind the dumpster, we could see the tips of his boots.

“Come on out, little mouse. You and I still have a lot to discuss,” Dabi purred, walking further into the alleyway. I fought against my brother, pushing him down and motioning for him to stay. He shot me a warning glance, his eyes narrowing as he shook his head.

“I already told you everything,” I said, standing up. Dabi grinned.

“Oh, but you really didn’t,” He said. “You see, I did a little research on you. A seal from the country of Japan in Science and Technology? You must know a lot about this kind of stuff, right?”

I swallowed hard. “I’ll ask again: What the hell do you want from me, Dabi?”

“I want your brains. It’s a pretty fair agreement if you ask me. You tell me everything and do as I say, and I don’t kill you and keep anyone else from killing you too. Because trust me, dollface, in my world, your name is pretty popular.”

What the hell was he talking about? My name was pretty popular? What was that supposed to mean? Who is this guy? Why was he only coming after me?

I jumped, my entire body going rigid when I felt a hand go around the back of my neck. A finger hovered above my throat, and at the sound of clattering, I shakily turned my gaze. A girl was sitting on my brother’s back, his arms pinned behind him with blood trickling down the side of his head, and a knife pressed to his throat.

“I wouldn’t advise moving, that guy behind you is Shigaraki Tomura. His quirk is Decay and activates when all five fingers touch something. So don’t resist us,” Dabi said. “We’ve got you cornered.”

Suddenly, a saw a spark in front of my eyes. It was quick, green, and made my eyes widen. The hand around my throat disappeared, and a gust of wind blew behind me. Something, it looked like a scarf, shot out from above, wrapping Dabi into a bundle. I took a step back, jumping when someone touched my shoulder. I spun around quickly, falling onto the ground at the sight of orange and black.

“Y/n!” Keiji yelled, bolting to my side. He grabbed my arms, trying to get me to my feet. “Come on! What the fuck are you doing?! Let’s get out of here!”

I couldn’t. I was too shocked to move. My eyes were wide, my entire body shaking as I stared at the boy above me. He looked equally as shocked, his eyebrows furrowing together.

Pale blond hair. Bright ruby eyes. High cheekbones and cheek smeared with soot. He smelled like caramel, and his chest rose and fell with a heavy breath. Slowly, he moved to kneel in front of me.

“Y/n!” Keiji barked, yanking me back. “Now!”

“You’re...Y/n,” The boy said carefully, his voice deep and swirling in my ears. I swallowed hard before nodding slowly. He flicked his eyes over me. He looked down at his arms, unclasping and removed the large gauntlets on his wrists.

“Who the fuck are you?” Keiji growled.

He looked at my brother, then back at me.

“Bakugou Katsuki.”

He held his hand out. Keiji pulled me closer.

“I’m...not the bad guy,” He muttered. “I’m a hero.”

I pushed Keiji’s hands away, reaching towards him. The moment our fingers touched, we both gasped. Suddenly, I was filled with warmth. The pain from my injuries subsided. My eyes widened. My entire body tingled. I slowly looked up, meeting his ruby eyes for the first time in person. God, they were so beautiful up close.

From the way he looked at me, I could tell he felt the same way. His lips pulled into a grin, his eyes softening.

“So, I finally found you,” He said quietly.

“Y-You’re real,” I whispered. “I-I di-didn’t think--!”

We stood there in silence for a moment, taking in each other’s presence. Suddenly, we both burst into laughter. The people around us jumped at the sudden sound as we stumbled away from each other, covering our mouths. Tears pricked the corner of my eyes, my sides aching as I pointed at him.

“Y-You look like an oversized pomeranian!”

“Huh?! Is that the best insult you can come up with?!”

“Insult? It’s the truth!”

“You look like a lifesized doll!”

“Than can be a taken a compliment!”

“Don’t take it as one!”

“Oh my god! Your hair is fluffing out! You’re like a porcupine!”

“STOP COMPARING ME TO ANIMALS DAMMIT!”

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 𝚎𝚗𝚍
𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎
1224 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜