Greeting Caroline as I make my way to the mailroom. Getting inside I greet a few of the guys in here. They all give me a slight smile and I roll my eyes.

On my first day Killian had called everyone down to the main floor and announced my arrival. Making sure to inform everyone he and I are in a relationship and made it very clear to his employees that if any of them even come across to be hitting on me they can kiss their job goodbye.

He also demanded anyone to inform him if they hear anyone even talking about me in a wrong type of way. Also made it clear James is an exception.

After grabbing his mail I make my way back to his elevator, not without talking to Caroline for a moment. She and I have gotten pretty close.

Entering his elevator again I click the top floor button. I look through his mail, knowing he hates looking through what he calls pointless shit.

Arriving on the top floor I am greeted by my best friend.

"You're here." I smile and engulf him in a hug.

Today was Monday and the only reason I was happy about that was because it was James's first day here.

He had started later because he was involved in a project back at Ace's building and din't want to just leave out of it.

"I am!" He beams as he pulls away.

"And I'm also on the top floor." He smirks.

"What!" I smile wide.

"Yeah girl I get benefits for being the boss's girlfriend's best friend." He winks and I giggle.

"You have to show me your office before we get off!" I say as I walk backwards down the corridor.

"Will do office slut!" He winks.

"What?!" I ask, chuckling.

"You're fucking the boss!" He laughs.

"I am not!" I laugh and turn around to walk forward.

Reaching Killian's office.. or our office? I don't even really know. I was about to knock when I remembered Killian wants me to start using my fingerprint on the door.

He made me add my fingerprint to the scanner. I asked him if I could just enter a code but he pulled the girlfriend card and said I deserve to have my print on there as well. I place my index finger on the led light and the doors slide open.

"Hey you used it." His voice startles me.

"Jesus Christ." I breathe out and chuckle. I look up to see him sitting at his desk typing on his laptop.

"You used your finger print finally." He smiles.

"Yeah well I thought you'd still be at your meeting." I smile shyly.

Walking over to his desk I place his mail down and walk over to mine.

"My mum is picking up Lily from daycare and is keeping her for a few hours." He says.

"Okay..?" I say in the form of a question so he can continue.

"So I figured you could come home with me." He says.

I open up the file again and pick up my pen.

"I would love to." I smile cheekily and he smiles back, both dimples on display.

┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈

"What do you want to drink?" He asks as I set my purse down on the counter.