01-No Bachelor Party

AURORA WAS STANDING ON THE STEPS as Phil called Tracy

AURORA WAS STANDING ON THE STEPS as Phil called Tracy. Again. "Tracy, I'm sorry" Phil sighed "it happened again"

"Oh, my god" Aurora muttered taking a seat on the steps "No, this time we really fucked up" Aurora looked at Stu he had his head in his lap "So much trace, I don't even know where to begin" She looked at Alan as he looked at the floor blankly "Yeah... little worse than that"

Phil turned to look at Bangkok

———————————————————

Phil was sitting in the patients chair at the office with Stu examining him and Aurora next to him on a stool "You really need to floss more" 

"Fuck that. That's why I come here" Phil's reply was slightly muffled

"Well. Then you should come more than once every two years"

"Why so you could bleed me of all my money?"

"I never charge you a dime Phil"

Aurora looked around the room then saw a nitrous tank "Hey, how do I work the nitrous?" She asked putting the mask over Phil's mouth grinning as he chuckled back 

"You don't actually"

"Come on, just one hit" Phil whined pulling the mask away from his face

Stu turned around "fillings look pretty good. Any other problems?"

"Yeah actually, your getting married in Thailand. For starters, that's flights for me and Rory. That's two grand right there. Then my mother-in-law's watching vi, so now she's got this whole new thing to hold over my head"

"Oh, and she will do it. Hell she'll hold it over me 'going to Thailand without your kid'" Aurora whined "she's very judgie"

"Yes, plus it takes five days to get there"

"It's a 16-hour flight" 

"Well when you've just had a kid, 16 hours feels like days" Stu looked at at Aurora "it's beautiful when you get there"

"Whatever, it's a hassle" Phil grabbed Aurora's hand 

"It is kinda far. Lauren's been there a week and she's still jet-lagged" Phil started unclipping the blue cloth from himself "but it's where her parents are from and it means a lot to them"

"Who gives a shit about her parents? Her dad hates you"

"Phil" Aurora slapped his shoulder