Hurt Feelings; The Wake Up (Maka X Kid)

Kid:

I went off to get Maka her flowers and Kimmy her teddy bear. I went to the closest gift shop.

"Hello. Welcome to Flowers & More. May I help you?" the girl at the counter asked. I said, "I'm looking for one of those BIG stuffed teddy bears and a bouquet of roses."

"Alright then. The stuffed animals are in the back, over there," she said pointing in a direction, "and I'll get you the flowers." I went to the back of the store. I was looking for a perfectly symmetric bear. But.......

"IT'S. NOT. SYMMETRICAL!" I yelled going onto my knees. The stuffed animals were WAY out of order on the shelves. I tried my best to ignore it. I got up the best I could and I looked for the bear. Then I found it. I walked away as fast as I could so I won't go crazy. I went to the counter and the girl had the roses. She was laughing at me. What did I do some.........

"It's because of the breakdown I just had, isn't it?" I said humiliated. She told me it's fine and she scanned the bear and flowers. The total price was high. But I knew I could afford it. I am, after all, the son of Lord Death himself. I paid the counter girl, said thank you, and left the store as fast as I could to get to the two girls waiting for me.

It has already been a 45 minutes since the incident when I got back. Maka was in the room when I got back. I quickly went next door to see Kimmy. "Hey Kimmy. I got you something." She looked at me with a sparkle in her eyes. I came into the room with the bear in front of me. "AHH! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I LOVE IT!!" she screamed of joy. I knew she would like it.

The bear looked like someone made it on their own. Like it was handmade.

She squeezed the bear tight when I gave it to her. I told her I needed to give the flowers to the girl I cried over and that I'd be right back. Then she replied, "if you want you can stay with her the rest of the night. But you gotta promise to see me tomorrow morning, okay!" "I pinky promise," I said as we linked our pinkies together. After we let go of our pinkies I gave Kimmy a rose and said, "here. You deserve a rose." I left the room to give Maka her roses.

As I walked into Maka's room, I saw a nurse in there checking on her. The nurse noticed the flowers in my hands and asked if I wanted a vase. I said that'd be great. Once she left I looked at Maka's injuries.

The nurse came back in with a three-sided triangular vase filled with water. She put it on the table next to the bed. I thanked her. I put the flowers in the vase. I had trouble with it. I was trying to get the flowers to line up symmetrically but I failed every time. I got so frustrated that I gave up and ignored it.

I looked back at Maka's injuries. I wish this didn't even happen. I wish I hadn't done this to her. If I hadn't of punched Soul Eater in the face, this wouldn't have happened to her.

*SIGH*

My head fell in pain. I looked up at Maka's face. She's so beautiful. The sunset made her face reddish pink which made her look even more beautiful. Then I realized how she would never forgive me for this. My head fell again. Now I'm looking at her lips. Maybe I could.......no. She doesn't like me like that..........or does she? I didn't want to do it, but the more I thought about it.....I had to bite my lips to restrain myself. It didn't help though. I slowly went down into her face...........

Soul:

I finally stopped breathing so hard after a nurse gave me water from her pitcher. I opened the door and popped my head in. I saw something I probably shouldn't have.

I put my head back outside and I shut the door fast.

"WHAT THE HELL!!" I loudly whispered to myself. I was surprised at what I saw. I decided to wait a while. A LONG WHILE. I waited in the lobby. I was about to decide to wait until tomorrow to see her.