Kai Parker Smut - The Cam-Girl

Start from the beginning

"Fuck," He mumbles. "Touch yourself, pretty girl," He commands.

"Yes, daddy." You smirk as his eyes bug out of your head. "I can call you something else if you-"

"Say it again," He cuts you off.

"Yes, daddy," You smile innocently.

"God, you're driving me insane," He mumbles, but you still hear him.

"You are too, Mal." You rub your clit in small circles, little whimpers escaping your lips that make him go crazy. "Please, daddy. Touch yourself, please," You beg. Kai hasn't even realized he has stopped touching himself until you said something.

"Sorry, pretty girl," He apologizes with a smile. He uses his precum that was on the tip of his cock to lubricate his length. He slowly strokes himself as he watches you watch him. "Put a finger into your pussy," He orders, and you nod your head. You swipe your finger over your entrance to lubricate your finger. You slowly slide a finger into your pussy. Kai's eyes watch how tight your pussy is just around one finger, and he can't help but think about how you would feel around him- how well you could take him. "Your pussy looks so fucking tight," He moans, his hand jerking himself off faster.

"It is, daddy. It would stretch so much around your big cock," You whine. One of your hands rubs your clit as your other hand uses a finger to fuck yourself with.

"Such a good girl," Kai praises. He can feel himself getting closer and closer to his release, and by the looks of it, you're close yourself. "Add another finger," Kai orders.

"Yes, daddy," You moan. You slowly add another finger, and Kai is in awe of your pure beauty. 

"You gettin' close, pretty girl?" Kai asks, his voice slightly strained as he feels himself getting closer and closer.

"So close, daddy. I want you to cum with me. Please, cum with me," You plead.

"Not yet, baby." The nickname sends a new wave of wetness down your core, and Kai sees this. "Awh, you like that, baby?" You nod your head frantically.

"Please, daddy! Please cum with me!" You beg. Kai nods his head in approval, and you both cum loudly.

"You were so good, baby," Kai sighs as he watches you breathe heavily.

"Thank you, Mal," You whisper. You stare at each other as you both calm down. "You gonna come back for me, Malachai?" You try not to sound too desperate, but you honestly could care less. You need to see him again.

"You want me to come back, pretty girl?" He asks, slightly surprised. He decides it's for the money; not for him. You nod your head shyly, and he almost laughs at the irony. You just came in front of each other, but it's hard to have a normal conversation. "Alright," Kai smiles. "How much I owe you, pretty girl?" He asks, reaching over to grab his wallet, but you stop him.

"You don't have to pay me, Mal," You insist. He furrows his eyebrows. This is how you make your money, and you're telling him not to pay? "I've never- I've never actually... came with someone on here before, so you don't have to pay me." You wonder how if he can make you cum over video, how amazing it would be in person.

"You're too sweet, baby." Kai gets a text from Damon, telling him they need him to come over, and he sighs.

"What? Annoying girlfriend?" You ask.

Kai smirks. "No, annoying... friend." Kai questions if Damon is his friend in his head.

"Oh, okay," You say shyly, still confused if he doesn't or does have a girlfriend.

"I don't have a girlfriend. If that's what you're wondering, pretty girl."

"Okay," You whisper with a grin.

"I have to go. I'll see you soon, baby," He grins.

"Bye, daddy," You smirk and reluctantly end the video.

It's been a month since you and Kai's first meeting. Almost every night you have been back on call with each other. You both are addicted.

Kai's standing in the crowded elevator. He had gotten a text from Damon saying that they need his help with a stupid spell. The elevator dings at story 3, letting the person enter the crowded. Everyone shuffles around to make room for the person who ends up standing next to Kai. Kai takes a glance at the person who entered and has to a double-take to make sure he's not seeing things. It's you. The girl he's been pining after for a month. You're staring at him with wide eyes. The tension between you two is real. The elevator doors open, allowing everyone to leave, but the two of you are frozen.

"Hey, pretty girl."

"Hi, Mal."

+++

hey guys!! let me know if you want a part 2 to this story!!

i hope all of you are doing absolutely wonderful and having an amazing summer so far.