Jungkook looked at Taehyung, confused. Taehyung mouthed, "comfort her"
"How?"
"Like you comfort me"
Jungkook sighed and let her do it, "no one can touch you, we're here"
"Oppa.." Haru fell off the couch.

Taehyung hurried to pick her up and Junkyu called the doctor.

Taehyung held her and helped her to the bed
while groaning in pain.
"Did she get hurt too?"
"No, she was in the car"

Junkyu came in with the doctor, "Mr.Min, my sister-"

"Low sugar, high pulse rate. What is she scared of?"
"That's it? It's because of fear?"
"Fear and tiredness, no need to worry" He injected an energy tonic. Taehyung and Junkyu closed their eyes and hissed in pain.

Jungkook laughed and said, "I understand you guys are siblings but do you feel each other's pain too?" They both gave him a judgy look and he went quiet.

Haru woke up and looked around her to see everyone sleeping, she moved a little and Jungkook's eyes opened, he came and sat beside her. She smiled at him and said, "it's all thanks to you"
"You're cute".

She hugged him, he didn't know how to respond, so she placed his hands around her and said, "this way", He nodded.

She slowly went towards Taehyung and hugged him while he was laying down. He woke up and murmured, "Haru, you're okay?"
"Totally".

He smiled and slept again. Jungkook sat there watching her do her things, she went towards the couch where Junkyu was sleeping and touched his nose.

"Haru! Hajima" He screamed in his sleep. She smiled and caressed his hair. She stood up and sat beside Jungkook. He asked, "was it very scary today?"
"Will it get even scarier now?"
"Do you want a bodyguard?"
"Are you going to appear everytime we-"
"Don't answer me with questions"
"You too"

"I'll stay with you then"
"Huh?"
"Since Junkyu doesn't know how to fight, I'll go with you when you go out"
"What about Taehyung oppa?"
"He is going to stay here for a while and enjoy the free time"
"What if-"
"Sleep"
"Kookie-"
"Jk, call me Jk"
"Goodnight kookie"

She slept.

Hyunsuk's pov:

I was waiting for Miss snow, like every day. Hoping she will come, after making me wait for days. It was about to be dark.

"Hyunsukie!"
Yes, finally. I turned around to see her waving at me, but she wasn't alone, a guy dressed in black was behind her.

I waved back at her, awkwardly. She came towards me and said, "don't mind him, he's just an over protective friend".

I nodded awkwardly and said, "I missed you"
"You did?"
"How couldn't I?"
"Me too, I guess"
"Really? I thought it was just me- why is he staring at me?"
"Maybe suspecting you"
"Suspecting me? For?"
"For..being my.."
"Friend? Oh yeah" I started sweating and waved at the guy.

He looked the other way and Haru started laughing.

"Hyunsuk, want to do something fun?"
"Like?"
"Let's go ice skating"
"Get in!"

Jungkook sat in the back while Haru sat beside hyunsuk.

The ride was awkward. They parked near the ice rink when hyunsuk got a call, "good job brother"
"What hyung?"
"Nothing, just continue what you are doing"
"Huh?"
Call ended.

"Hyunsukie, kajja!" Haru dragged him inside and they were inside the rink soon. Jungkook stood out and kept aware of their surroundings.

"I really don't know how to skate-"
"You're holding my hands though"
"Don't leave them"
Haru left his hand.

Hyunsuk tried chasing her, it was getting dark outside. Hyunsuk slipped, but Haru caught him effortlessly. She said, "reflex action, you said?"
"You caught me before at my house-"

Suddenly Haru slipped and lost her balance making them both fall on ice. Haru was above Hyunsuk. They both were breathing heavily, and too close to each other. Haru nodded.

Haru was pushed by someone and the ice started breaking all of a sudden. Hyunsuk got up and saw men in black around the rink. Why are these idiots always following me? He thought.

Jungkook, who pushed Haru tilted his neck and held Haru's hand. She said, "hyunsukie, kajja"
"Why?"
"We're done"
Hyunsuk got up and held her hand.

Jungkook took Haru's hand away and made her run outside. Without letting her say anything, he took her to the backside of the rink.

She was confused and asked, "hyunsuk-"
"They won't do anything to him"
"Why?"
"Because you are the target and not him"
She nodded.

They got in the car. Jungkook said, "so are you dating that guy?"
"No kookie!"
"Then?"
"We're just-"
"Yea, don't lie. I've seen how he looks at you"
"How?"
"With love"
Jungkook started laughing.

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄